Source tells TMZ Britney's post made an already frayed relationship even more strained, and there's a lot of anger built up against her. Still Don't Wanna See Her

45 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I’m surprised Jamie/kfed haven’t forced the kids to go see her so they can find out her new address. Wasn’t Jamie desperate to find out!?

It’s public record. They probably don’t need to jump through such hoops to find that out. Images of the listing were all over the internet the other month. 

• Like 3

No offence, but if Lourdes, Rocco, David, Stella and Estere and Mercy can live life unashamed and seemingly supportive of Madonna's social media presence, then SP and JJ can get over whatever Britney is doing.

I doubt people SP and JJs age even follow Britney or know who she is enough for them to be embarrassed by it. That's not shade at Britney but looking at the world of celebrity young People follow and the garage band beat mumble rap **** they listen to these days Brit isn't their target audience.

• Love 9

Lmao the federlines and spears family are done for. It’s only a matter of time. This strategy is dumb long term and poorly executed as usual. The court is the only reason they got away with 13 years. These people are ALL dumb :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Britney will continue to speak out, release a book, music and be nude 

the boys will eventually figure it all out one day. Maybe they should start with watching the docos and read her book when it comes out :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 4

Frankly my dear spoiled children I don't care if you don't wanna see her. You started this fire and her response was more classy then mine would of been. This is all leading to Kevin seeking 100% custody for more money and Britney and Matthew need to fight it. I don't care if you don't wanna see your own mother, she's your mother and she still has some custody and she and Matthew should go to court and demand they see her. They are not as of age ( is it 18) and should have absolutely no choice especially since Matthew knows what her own family did to her. Hell no! Britney needs to fight and demand her children see her. If they choose not to see (if they are as of age, I don't know what the California age limit is) her she should not have to pay any child support anymore. 

• Like 3

Britney needs to just go ahead and get the child support reduced.

Then cut the boys off when they turn 18.

That'll take the blinders off about their Dad real quick when they can't afford to live in Calabasas anymore.

It's just going to be a long waiting game for these kids to wake up and see the truth.

They've been poisoned against her since they were kids, so that's all they've known.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Jajay119 said:

No offence, but if Lourdes, Rocco, David, Stella and Estere and Mercy can live life unashamed and seemingly supportive of Madonna's social media presence, then SP and JJ can get over whatever Britney is doing.

I doubt people SP and JJs age even follow Britney or know who she is enough for them to be embarrassed by it. That's not shade at Britney but looking at the world of celebrity young People follow and the garage band beat mumble rap **** they listen to these days Brit isn't their target audience.

Literally. Madge is a legend, but if she were my mother I would be so embarrassed by some of the stuff she posts. Britney is a PG-13 account in comparison. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I love that Britney’s response is the issue and not the fact Kevin used these kids to sell their own mother out on TV.

Sure, Britney is the adult but these kids also need to be taught there are consequences to their actions and they decided to make this public. 

Also, the whole thing stinks of misogyny. That Britney as a mother can not do or say certain things because that’s not what society expects of mothers is misogynistic BS. Those boys and peckerhead need to grow up, shut their mouths, and learn some respect.

• Love 4

The custodial agreement was an aim all along. Kevin wants more money untill it's gone. U r sick voltures Kevin and his lawyer. Embarassment of the earth. Making this interviews to attack Britney. Rosengart needs to play them good. Do not like ur mother-go find a job and stop living on her money.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block