Source tells TMZ Britney's post made an already frayed relationship even more strained, and there's a lot of anger built up against her. Still Don't Wanna See Her

It’s such a messy situation at this stage. KFed is so, so, so wrong to put the kids into the spotlight like that. A 15 year old should not be commenting on his parent’s mental health or enter the conversation on that huge a scale. So inappropriate and imo puts the kid in the firing line of fans too.

However- and I am 100000% pro Britney posting her *****, her captions, her life and living freedom on her terms and calling out every **** who conspired against her- I don’t think she should respond to the kids like this. A simple β€˜I love my kids endlessly and one day hope we can repair this’ is enough. She has been through hell and back, but kids are kids and while Kfed has set them up massively by putting them out there like this, Britney is still their parent and shouldn’t add to their discourse. Drag Kfed all day long, but I would be trying to leave the kids out of it.

So much of what the kids said was wrong/ignorant/manipulated, but the nature of parent/child relationships sorta do dictate that the parent does kinda have to take the high road.

I’m not attacking in any way, just don’t think it’s helpful or right for either side to involve the kids (and I know Britney is way less in the wrong than K).

• Love 4
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Sorry but no! Britney has every right to respond to this mess, they're the ones that are making it public!!! If K-Jobless was a real man, he would have called Britney and he would have talked to her in private! "Hi Britney, our kids don't feel comfortable with what you post on social media, can we meet somewhere so we can talk about it?" No, he had to do a fkn' interview in hope to make Britney look like a crazy woman who has no idea on how to live her daily life. So like I said, Sorry but NO!

And not just an interview, he had to go all over the freaking world from the UK to Australia. Who the **** does that?

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Markoct said:

A 15 year old constantly winding all over the media about her mommy issues is some new karen shxt tbh.Β  Either stay pressed or go to your mommy and make things right. They act like she is unreachable,Β  on the other side of the fence throwing rocks at them. God has blessed you with the most kind hearted mother on the planet. Better start being grateful than taking her for granted. Kevin will continue to push until/ hopping he gets an unfit reaction from Britney. Britney if you ever read this...leave him dry!!!!

Jayden the new KarenΒ :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

The kids are at the point where Britney just has to let go for a while - they will come back around. She is getting scapegoated for all of their unhappiness and that resentment will be worked through once they see what the real world and adult life is like. I think we all go through this toward our parents in our late teens to mid 20's. It sucks that Britney has been treated like this by her ENTIRE family.Β 

• Like 9

Ok cut her out but also cut child support! You’ll how fast they will love mom again.

this is exactly as expected.. team con tested waters with JL… now the kids + kfed… then they will leak medical documents … maybe former staffers.. they will do anything to make her feel bad. Matthew should send a cease and desist letter to this stupid interview and shut down child support.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block