Britney: ´´as my assistant says ... I Have potential !!! Does it have potential ???? **** I don´t know´´ (DELETED)

Z-dawg

It’s obvious now Britney and Vicky chose to make it look like they were no longer connected to alleviate Vicky from being harassed, which I think is awesome of Britney for respecting.  She no longer posts her pictures, name, anything.  It also should be noted Britney pretty much followed her kids rules of not posting them.  Sure, she did maybe a few times…but in the span of YEARS.  And I remember specially one post with the boys she captioned that they gave her permission.  God forbid she act like a proud loving mother who wants to show off her most precious gifts.  Those kids can’t see that and it’s genuinely pathetic.  Also funny how Kevin and his friend could post their pictures…as could that scum Daphne.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

It’s obvious now Britney and Vicky chose to make it look like they were no longer connected to alleviate Vicky from being harassed, which I think is awesome of Britney for respecting.  She no longer posts her pictures, name, anything.  It also should be noted Britney pretty much followed her kids rules of not posting them.  Sure, she did maybe a few times…but in the span of YEARS.  And I remember specially one post with the boys she captioned that they gave her permission.  God forbid she act like a proud loving mother who wants to show off her most precious gifts.  Those kids can’t see that and it’s genuinely pathetic.  Also funny how Kevin and his friend could post their pictures…as could that scum Daphne.

the harassement was because she was posting about britney no because britney was posting about her :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

she was being annoying all the time on twitter and instagram. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

If britney posted about her kids and pictures with them more often people would love them not harass them :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

40 minutes ago, One More Time said:

the harassement was because she was posting about britney no because britney was posting about her :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

she was being annoying all the time on twitter and instagram. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

If britney posted about her kids and pictures with them more often people would love them not harass them :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

so all the people following their private accounts and sending them messages as well as Kevin's other son, were just a perfect illusion :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: we've literally had to close thirst threads about Britney's sons in here, not even from this year but a couple of years ago 

people were also messaging Vicky way before she even posted anything about Britney. If I'm not mistaken it was after some dinner candids that the paparazzi confirmed Vicky T was her assistant that everyone started following and messaging her 

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

so all the people following their private accounts and sending them messages as well as Kevin's other son, were just a perfect illusion :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: we've literally had to close thirst threads about Britney's sons in here, not even from this year but a couple of years ago 

people were also messaging Vicky way before she even posted anything about Britney. If I'm not mistaken it was after some dinner candids that the paparazzi confirmed Vicky T was her assistant that everyone started following and messaging her 

well they made it 99% worse now :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: and with negative stuff added to it 

that is Vicky and K. Family y'all :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

10 minutes ago, One More Time said:

well they made it 99% worse now :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: and with negative stuff added to it 

that is Vicky and K. Family y'all :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Also pay attention: they are nude in a documentary for TV, did they really care? also Vicky was having daily discussion with nobodys wanna be Banon on social media. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: they really want the attention :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink: with love comes the hater too

8 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Doubtful. Vicky has been liking Lynne’s Instagram posts saying how Britney should stop dragging her publicly and instead have a private conversation. 

That is pointless imo. She just liked ONE post, not “postS”… Also, she clarified that she literally paid no attention at what she likes sometimes, and I believe her because I do that sometimes unconsciously… But whatever. I like Vicky.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block