Taylor Swift "Midnights" out now with 7 surprise bonus tracks, breaking streaming records on Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music!

30 minutes ago, Anti-Hero said:

I got the Target edition, and Hits Different, well, hits different. It's a bonafide bop.

I heard a clip of it on Twitter and it kinda sounded like Blank Space to me nnn. I ordered the Lavender CD from her website, am I right in thinking this is the same as the Target edition?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Isla said:

I heard a clip of it on Twitter and it kinda sounded like Blank Space to me nnn. I ordered the Lavender CD from her website, am I right in thinking this is the same as the Target edition?

Unfortunately it is not. You can only buy it at Target. Which is unfortunate for the international fans, as they don't ship international.

2 minutes ago, Anti-Hero said:

Unfortunately it is not. You can only buy it at Target. Which is unfortunate for the international fans, as they don't ship international.

That's weird, because I could have sworn the site advertised it as having 'three bonus tracks', hence why I brought it fff

EDIT: I think this is it, it says it has 'three bonus tracks'? https://storeuk.taylorswift.com/*/*/Midnights-Lavender-Edition-Deluxe-CD/7KUE0000000

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Isla said:

That's weird, because I could have sworn the site advertised it as having 'three bonus tracks', hence why I brought it fff

EDIT: I think this is it, it says it has 'three bonus tracks'? https://storeuk.taylorswift.com/*/*/Midnights-Lavender-Edition-Deluxe-CD/7KUE0000000

Oh, I had no idea about that. I guess when they say "Target Exclusive", they just mean in the US lol. But her UK store charges a lot more for it plus shipping, I only paid $14.

8 minutes ago, Anti-Hero said:

Oh, I had no idea about that. I guess when they say "Target Exclusive", they just mean in the US lol. But her UK store charges a lot more for it plus shipping, I only paid $14.

Yeah it's true, I had to pay standard shipping as courier shipping was too much.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block