Taylor Swift "Midnights" out now with 7 surprise bonus tracks, breaking streaming records on Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music!

20 minutes ago, ToxicJAM said:

People saying this is a bad album are just haters 😂 from your comments many of your guys’ taste is way different than her overall and the general public… you’re opinion is just that so stop screaming that people are “wrongL” for liking this.

Well people on Tik Tok and Instagram says otherwise… 

11 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

Critically it opened with 96 : 

65cf21eecdf0bd50501dd04de0c16c74-98.jpg
WWW.METACRITIC.COM

Midnights by Taylor Swift album reviews & Metacritic score: The 10th full-length studio release for singer-songwriter Tayor Swift features a guest appearance from Lana Del Rey and was produced...

OK my bad, i read somewhere  yesterday it wasnt getting great reviews. i am a TS fan so im not hating on her just for the sake of it. i just found it boring and samey.

5 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

OK my bad, i read somewhere  yesterday it wasnt getting great reviews. i am a TS fan so im not hating on her just for the sake of it. i just found it boring and samey.

It will drop. She’s at 94 with only 9 reviews. 

On AnyDecentMusic (a way more accurate site) she’s at 7,8.

This album will sell millions, but I personally was never into her music , "shake it off" was probably her most dancy song and most radio friendly but all the rest are just boring and depressing....... But she's extremely popular for some reason still can't figure out why (?) ..... Anyways Renaissance the album of the year I fear tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

4 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I hope it did. He hates her and her music yet he still listened to the album - he brought it onto himself. Talk about masochism. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I’m perfectly fine thank you 😘 And I don’t hate her or her music, but she’s clearly overrated and overhyped, and the industry constantly kissing her *** for no reason is way to suspicious. It is obvious that she is included in this. That’s all I’m saying (And I’m clearly not an unpopular opinion)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Greg_del said:

I’m perfectly fine thank you 😘 And I don’t hate her or her music, but she’s clearly overrated and overhyped, and the industry constantly kissing her *** for no reason is way to suspicious. It is obvious that she is included in this. That’s all I’m saying (And I’m clearly not an unpopular opinion)

It's not like reviewers have a choice unless they want their azzes to get doxxed and inboxes filled with death threats. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block