Taylor Swift "Midnights" out now with 7 surprise bonus tracks, breaking streaming records on Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music!

Lavender Haze, Snow on the beach, Vigilante S are the ones I liked at first listen. 

I knew we would be getting something along the lines of Folklore/Evermore, though not as sophisticated and melodic/lyrical. It is a moody album for sure that matches the vibe of the season. I like how each song carries a different colour to it, like you can envision a colour for each track. I’ll have to listen to it again to make up my mind but so far it’s okay (6.5/10) though I’m trying to stop myself from giving early reviews because I didn’t like Renaissance at first but now it’s probably my album of the year and it did take me about 5 listens to get into it. Also, I don’t have access to the bonus tracks??

I feel like Taylor should record songs like Vigilante S and its prequel No body, no crime as they suit her so well. Like, follow Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and record an album with ****** songs where each song could be about a different kind of ******. She has the songwriting skills to do it and add some twists and turns. I reckon that would be really cool. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

my faves r: the iconic show-stopping lavender haze (my #1 fave 😂), karma, maroon, vigilante ****, paris 😍😍😍

my least fave is snow on the beach, sorry :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

That song is so flat. I have a sneaky sus that Lana had a bigger part but Taylor didn't want to be overshadowed so she cut Lana's parts down. Taylor usually gets overshadowed on her features.

Damn, some of y’all are so bitter 😂. The album is great and the various versions have nothing to do with her massive streams, so that fake narrative is just dumb. Taylor is also the farthest thing from “desperate” just because she is a genius marketing/businesswoman does NOT mean she is desperate. Such a gross insinuation that would never be discussed for a male artist tbh. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Irina Guyona said:

So….I think she‘s my new No1 …2nd comes Rih…After 1989, Folklore, Evermore and Red TV. Now this masterpiece. Where as Britney gives us Hold Me Closer 😑 Is there a forum like this for Taylor Swift Fans ?

The Taylor Swift subreddit is the closest you’ll get to a Taylor forum lol

Its already broken the record for most streamed album in 24h. It seems like she might be outdoing her stats from evermore, lover and even folklore with this one. I didnt expect her to have this much success with this one but i am super happy for her and I like most of the album. Its not for everyone and its more of a chill, lyrical based record instead of just dance pop with careless lyrics so I can understand why Britney fans might not love it as much as others, just dont be Bitter, tays success isnt away from britney and shes worked very hard for her entire career to be this powerful in the industry. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Nate b said:

Damn, some of y’all are so bitter 😂. The album is great and the various versions have nothing to do with her massive streams, so that fake narrative is just dumb. Taylor is also the farthest thing from “desperate” just because she is a genius marketing/businesswoman does NOT mean she is desperate. Such a gross insinuation that would never be discussed for a male artist tbh. 

Exactly, and all her albums are still charting years after their release cause everyone is streaming.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block