Lynne Spears responds to Britney's explosive audio

9 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I now know why she wants nothing to do with her family... They did in a sense KILL her and tried to literally ******* KILL her and had someone also intervene and do anything and everything to control her through her pos father and family on the side including ex husband and using her own kids as pawns and against her.. All for them to use her like a circus animal. I believe she released this audio in case something ever happens to her you better bet your *** it's one of these satan demons... :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Agreed. I saw comments from some people saying Britney doesn't understand what "literally" means when saying they "literally killed me" but I think her point is that her family WILLINGLY sent her to that facility to die and that the only reason she was let out was because of the #freebritney movement asking questions...so she's saying they made the choice to allow her to die, even though it wasn't able to happen because of public pressure - why else did they essentially torture her and take so much blood from her?? But they HAD to let her out and she survived through it.  Her family LITERALLY made the choice to allow her to be killed because they signed off on her being there...allegedly.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

“Public post defending myself but this is a private matter.” Did she take notes from Kevin? Or Jamie Lynn’s press tour? If she’s sorry she can call Britney I don’t need to hear about it. 

I love that Britney realized her family relied on the narrative that SHE was “unwell or sick” so her mom and her sister never had to look inward at their own actions and could rationalize everything being done. Shame on them truly. 

they have been talking about britney publicly and giving out TONS OF INTERVIEWS all these years but now that britney is finally allowed to tell her side of the story they are all begging her to handle the situation in private?

britney was begging them to help her and they did nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

they were vacationing while she was getting drugged…they were wasting away her money while she was begging them for some sushi for gods sake.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Lynne just says nice words, but Britney is clearly asking for ACTION. She's literally saying "You DID NOTHING". What is it that Lynne doesn't understand about that? You can want and wish many good things for the people that you love, but there are times in life when you need to DO those good things. Actions, not just words. That's why Selena's words rubbed Britney the wrong way, because they reminded her of her mother's words, and that triggered her the wrong way.

• Love 4

Lynne reminds me of my own mother so much while I was growing up... My mother has always been a genuinely nice woman, but as a child and an adolescent and even as a young adult sometimes we need our parents to step up and ENACT those good feelings. That's what Britney's asking for, and I understand and support that. The thing is that we're adults now, so we have to let that need and resentment go.

• Like 2

You did nothing cause you did not wanted to do anything. 

She'll always do everything in her power to not damage the perfect southern christian mother reputation she built over the years.

While in reality this is a woman who NEVER protected her children from the abuse they were suffering. She even organized and planned a system where her own daughter was trapped for years in order to eventually kill her and steal all her money.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

Honestly, I used to love Lynne. I even bought and read her book back in the day and thought she said some really nice things about Britney and painted a picture that she really loves her daughter and was very concerned for her.

But she can choke. Britney was essentially in a prison for years. She had a first row seat to it all and chose to ignore it because maybe she's scared of her ex-husband. 

She finally 'tried' to appear that she's doing something towards the end when she got a lawyer and was fighting Jamie, but it was too late I think. The damage was already done.

I do hope they make up because I feel like Britney is now all alone, no family, no support system. But at the end of the day, it's up to Britney. She lived it all.

• Like 3

This woman was going to sit in on an interview with Kevin to continue to sink her DAUGHTER. Parts of the documentary were removed because it was going to be too hurtful...and she still has the nerve to say these words? I feel nothing but falsehood and sacasm reading this! It's ridiculous...
Manipulators are experts at trying to force empathize, don't kid yourself!

A while ago I created a conspiracy inside my head and wondered if Lynne & Jamie are really Britney's biological parents... God! She's the only one with a brain, heart and soul in that "Family". 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Antoine said:

She had a first row seat to it all and chose to ignore it because maybe she's scared of her ex-husband. 

I think she was also scared of losing her cash cow. Lynne was living a very comfortable life all those years Britney was under the cship. Where did she get the funds, I wonder?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.