Lynne Spears responds to Britney's explosive audio

6 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

Love how you all commenting on the situation call her the worst mom ever and you all don't know anything. I'm sure there's more to the story than what meets the eye but you'd think you all listen to every phone call, see every text and have lunch with the Spears' every Sunday. 

Britneys cousin confirmed Lynne drugged britney so she could pass out and get her to rehab. That alone, worst mom ever. She is. Get off of brits fansite, Lynne. 

• Love 9

How to recognize an abuser?

When their victim actually speaks up, they're still trying to manipulate them and dismiss their feelings. She never said sorry, she never acknowledged Britney's feelings, she never confirmed her thoughts, although Britney said that what hurt the most is that they disregarded how she felt, and tried to make her feel like she's the problem and everyone around her is only trying to help. This is disgusting. Because by saying this "I love you Britney, I've tried to help you" she's once again dismissing her feelings although she was on the verge of crying for 20+ minutes and only thinks about herself "this is between you and me" "you're rejecting me" trying to paint herself as the poor victim... imagine your daughter being drugged, monitored, trafficked and birth-controlled but each time you talk about her is about how she rejected you. 

I don't even have words for how much of a ****ty person she is. 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

I think she was also scared of losing her cash cow. Lynne was living a very comfortable life all those years Britney was under the cship. Where did she get the funds, I wonder?

Im sure if she took care of her daughter, her daughter would take care of her. What a sad sad situation. 

I generally agree that it is best to try and mend relationships and there are two sides in most family arguments; however, in this case Lynne is a woman who has shown no remorse. She has applied to the court to get Britney to pay her huge legal fees. She wanted to participate in KFeds documentary which is essentially designed to portray Britney as a bad mother. These are not the actions of a woman who really deserves the benefit of the doubt and I don't think that Britney has any obligation to give her that until Lynn starts showing some remorse and stops acting against her daughters best interests. 

I also think that Britney needs to protect herself against gaslighting designed to pressure her into dropping some of her legal actions. In my opinion this is what the whole "we should speak face to face" is about putting pressure on Britney to let the Spears family off the hook through emotional manipulation. Until her mother can build some trust (through her actions to) demonstrate this is not her intention then I don't blame Britney for keeping her out of her life. Just my opinion, could be wrong, but this is how I see it.   

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

Love how you all commenting on the situation call her the worst mom ever and you all don't know anything. I'm sure there's more to the story than what meets the eye but you'd think you all listen to every phone call, see every text and have lunch with the Spears' every Sunday. 

***** we heard it STRAIGHT BRITNEY'S MOUTH! Are still people here standing for these abussive and horrible people? And what lunch *****? If they acted like "she didn't exist, like she was dead" - yes, in her own words... What phone call? The one Britney did to this stupid woman begging for help and she did nothing?! Gurl make up your mind. Lynne is guilty, accomplice and a *******. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 3

I'm not defending Lynne but you guys need to understand that she's never been a fit mother. She's the kind of adult that grows without a good support system so then when they grow up and have kids they do not know how to provide that for their own children. Lynne does not know how to help Britney because Lynne does not know how to help herself.

4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Lynne just says nice words, but Britney is clearly asking for ACTION. She's literally saying "You DID NOTHING". What is it that Lynne doesn't understand about that? You can want and wish many good things for the people that you love, but there are times in life when you need to DO those good things. Actions, not just words. That's why Selena's words rubbed Britney the wrong way, because they reminded her of her mother's words, and that triggered her the wrong way.

It's too little too late for any words ever. She milked her talent since her 4 age when she took her to the neighbors like a trained monkey for show her dance....

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm not defending Lynne but you guys need to understand that she's never been a fit mother. She's the kind of adult that grows without a good support system so then when they grow up and have kids they do not know how to provide that for their own children. Lynne does not know how to help Britney because Lynne does not know how to help herself.

Why the f do people have kids if they're F***ed up?! To this day I can't understand that. I mean, I barely can with my own life I WOULD NEVER think of having a kid. My progenitor was abussive as well and I ******* hate him... Always question why tf he had kids if he would abandon and treat them like sheet? (me and 2 step brothers who are mad at him too)

So this ***** is guilty. And she shows she's trying to save her *** instead of saying "Britney, I'm Sorry". ******* **** piece of **** can't stand her

23 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Why the f do people have kids if they're ****ed up?! To this day I can't understand that. I mean, I barely can with my own life I WOULD NEVER think of having a kid. My progenitor was abussive as well and I ******* hate him... Always question why tf he had kids if he would abandon and treat them like sheet? (me and 2 step brothers who are mad at him too)

So this ***** is guilty. And she shows she's trying to save her *** instead of saying "Britney, I'm Sorry". ******* **** piece of **** can't stand her

... :( ... :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Didnt lynn release a book during all this.. she was always in it for the money..she ditched britney when britney genuinely needed help the most.. . You let her be punished for years for doing nothing wrong..

You sided with jamie before #freebritney movement 

Your a snake just like the rest of them..afraid britney might mention you in the book?! ..THE HYPOCRISY 

Your a pill popping stage mom..makin calls to tmz ..clearly being a  source for tmz 

Your afraid the money chains ending 

You don't even say sorry.. your quick to defend yourself but never have you actually said "I'm sorry britney.."

Fact  is you kept your worth shut when she needed you and even the way your addressing her screams narrcistic.. you just dont get it lynn and rest of you!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block