Britney: I don't know why I was so protective over my family, they sure as hell weren't protective over me

Cyberbullying of kids with disabilities has gone up ... the kids being bullied at school are helpless ... it usually leads most kids to suffer , but not really knowing how to ask for help !!! My mom used to own a daycare and she would always say some kids are just mean ... they were born that way !!! You can see it in their eyes 👀👀👀 ... I never knew what she meant until I got older ... Something we don't dare to say ... " my child is hateful " ... 🙄🙄🙄 There was a boy one time at daycare who started messing with my cousin and getting in her face and spit in her hair ... she was like my sister or closer ... 4 years old and I got him on his stomach , grabbed his hair from the back , and pushed his face up and down on the ground like you see in the movies !!! I know so classy at 4 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ You know ... not one teacher got mad at me THEY WANTED ME TO DO IT !!! It's weird ... I don't remember a lot , but it's kind of weird I do remember my instinct in just wanting to push his head into the ground !!! Ok , so I was a hot headed one ... a rebel ... had a short temper ... I honestly have no idea as to why I was so protective of my family I mean they sure as hell have never protected me ... JUST SAYING 🙄🙄🙄 I feel this video is relaying a hidden message ... it's the language in how we need to speak to each other ... words and tones can really be sensitive to our ears ... this language is pure kindness !!! Who speaks to you in the sweet language ??? Sweet ... yes the sweetest ... the highest ... most pure !!! Don't be fooled by those who want you to feel LEFT OUT or UPSET ... or BITTER ... OR ANGRY ... embarrassed or those who mock you !!! For a woman to remain fragile and tender in this world even though she can be mocked as too childish is not just a gift ... it's a blessing !!! Don't be hardened by the ones who mock your own innocence and try to cast you out !!! It's a sweet language and a tender language !!! I find this language alone and alone only ... the face is a mask on defense for most , but what's underneath is priceless !!! It's the essence of who we are as people and it's the most beautiful !!! thing in the world 🌎🌎🌎 !!! Once I heard a story about a young girl who was deaf and saw the mailman every morning who spoke to her through sign language ... she had an incredibly BEAUTIFUL UNDERSTANDING with him with absolutely no words at all !!!

• Love 1

I really do think this book is going to very interesting (beyond the obvious details of what she went through for the last 13 years). She really does have a very insigtful way of thinking. Team that with a decent ghost writer (that helps her organise her thoughts) and I think it could be really good. Certainly a million times better than the dross Jamie Lynn came out with in her book 

• Love 1

A CHILD is never born evil! What an absolute BS!

Britney should know better that we are formed from the people surrounding us.

Unless you are born with a brain damage it's NOT your fault. Children mirror their parents behavior. If they are treated badly, they treat others badly because they don't know better.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, eve21 said:

A CHILD is never born evil! What an absolute BS!

Britney should know better that we are formed from the people surrounding us.

Unless you are born with a brain damage it's NOT your fault. Children mirror their parents behavior. If they are treated badly, they treat others badly because they don't know better.

Lots of children are not like their parents.

Britney is a prime example of being nothing like her awful parents and family!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Lots of children are not like their parents.

Britney is a prime example of being nothing like her awful parents and family!

Yeah you can always choose to be a different person. But you are not born evil. Sometimes you have other role models in your life you can look up to. Britneys parents weren't evil her whole life. They must have done something right in her early childhood. And at some point things got bad and out of hand! 

Beating someone up is never right. Don't romanticide this because it was Britney who has done it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, eve21 said:

Britneys parents weren't evil her whole life. They must have done something right in her early childhood. And at some point things got bad and out of hand!

By all accounts, Britney and Lynn were inseparable and Lynn was supposedly very supportive when Britney was little. Jamie's always been a useless drunk. Allegedly. I would love to know what made Lynn change so much.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

By all accounts, Britney and Lynn were inseparable and Lynn was supposedly very supportive when Britney was little. Jamie's always been a useless drunk. Allegedly. I would love to know what made Lynn change so much.

Being given a lavish lifestyle by Britney and the threat of it being taken away when Britney started standing up for herself - that’s what all of this was about.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block