Britney Spears "has no estate" so what is the deal with Britney Brands?

4 minutes ago, AmandaJankins said:

so if god forbid Britney passes, does Michael kane, her business manager, handle her money? He decides who the money's given to?

No. one thing Zabel did when he was temp conservator was fix the fraudulent will and trusts that the CONs created. So B’s money will be distributed according to her wishes in her most recent Will & Testament 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It's not. It's owned by Britney.

The estate ceased existing because Britney is legally a person again and she owns her ****, therefore there's no one owning her stuff on her behalf. So that's why there's no more estate - because she owns her stuff again.

That’s not true. At least we don’t know.

none of us simpletons have confirmation of such things.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Isn't estate also used when person has conservatorship and/or trusts. What ever happened to the trust Britney had for her children :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

There is a new trust and that old doesn't exist anymore. It was all mentioned during November termination Hearing and judge Penny gave some additional temporary rights to John Zabel to handle the trust and to move all the assets from the old trust to new one.

Britney has a fully new Trust and previous one dissolved.

Edited by MadameFreedom
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
42 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

A comment on Britneys legal case has claimed "there is no 'estate' of Miss Spears, there is just Ms Spears herself."

Does this mean her brand(s) and institutions definitely don't belong to her? As Britney Brands DEFINITELY exists. I'm unsure what this says (if it even says anything) about her brands & institutions (which 'she' moved to Jamie/Lou, or dissolved, to my understanding)

Anyone have any insight?

(Background: Britney Brands is a company that produces merchandise, clothing and cosmetic products ((such as Britney Spears: Fantasy)) for Britney Spears.)

She gets paid by anyone who makes anything with her name and likeness which isn’t exactly an estate but a brand name meaning she still gets it approved and gets paid which is kind of the right thing to have a copyright correct ? As for estate ….. whatever she owns that’s worth a lot and her music merchandise that’s of like her official label branded not “Britney brands inc” but label related is different I imagine but I have actually no idea I’m assuming estate is like a gated community because I don’t have an iQBritney Spears What GIF

23 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It's not. It's owned by Britney.

The estate ceased existing because Britney is legally a person again and she owns her ****, therefore there's no one owning her stuff on her behalf. So that's why there's no more estate - because she owns her stuff again.

18 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly! Any free alive person has no estate.

Estate exists in probate court either when someone is in conservatorship or someone is dead.

When Britney was in conservatorship her money,trusts, properties,brands, investments were in estate.

When Michael Jackson died his money,trusts, properties,brands, investments came into estate.

No no No. this is not to bash you but so many of you seem to not be caught up on how Britney brand works and was created. None of the money Britney Brands earned was considered apart of Britney’s estate.  That’s why her estate was always stuck at 60 million and still is because all of the money from Vegas, the perfumes, etc went straight to Jamie. Britney brands was not accounted for in the conservatorship at all, it’s not in any of the accounting. So legally she’s not even entitled to it unless it’s been reversed automatically by the court and or either rosengart will have to fight that Britney becomes the owner of her brand

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Isn't estate also used when person has conservatorship and/or trusts. What ever happened to the trust Britney had for her children :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Well “the trust for B’s children” was not really for the benefit of the kids, it more likely benefitted the rest of the family. It was created by the CONs and DEFINITELY was fraudulent and SUS AF

This thread has a lot of good info.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

There is a new trust and that old doesn't exist anymore. It was all mentioned during November termination Hearing and judge Penny gave some additional temporary rights to John Zabel to handle the trust and to move all the assets from the old trust to new one.

Britney has a fully new Trust and previous one dissolved.

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Well “the trust for B’s children” was not really for the benefit of the kids, it more likely benefitted the rest of the family. It was created by the CONs and DEFINITELY was fraudulent and SUS AF

This thread has a lot of good info.

Thanks :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: It's very hard to keep up with all the mess going on behind the scenes. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

No no No. this is not to bash you but so many of you seem to not be caught up on how Britney brand works and was created. None of the money Britney Brands earned was considered apart of Britney’s estate.  That’s why her estate was always stuck at 60 million and still is because all of the money from Vegas, the perfumes, etc went straight to Jamie. Britney brands was not accounted for in the conservatorship at all, it’s not in any of the accounting. So legally she’s not even entitled to it unless it’s been reversed automatically by the court and or either rosengart will have to fight that Britney becomes the owner of her brand

Brands were in Jamie's control because he was a conservator. Once he was suspended he was suspended from them as well.

Once the conservatorship was terminated Britney regained her brands to have them under her control.

They are Britney's brands and their structure doesn't matter.

Conservatorship is over.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Brands were in Jamie's control because he was a conservator. Once he was suspended he was suspended from them as well.

Once the conservatorship was terminated Britney regained her brands to have them under her control.

They are Britney's brands and their structure doesn't matter.

Conservatorship is over.

That is not how it works. Britney couldn’t just legally regain control of brand that was never hers. Jamie is still the owner of Britney brands.

7 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Same like Trust was handle by Jamie same brands were handled by him. Once he lost a power as a suspended conservator and once the conservatorship was terminated Britney regained all rights to handle her Trust and brands.

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

I am deeply disturbed by this information. Most everyday people do not know this.

Jamie could potentially use this brand to continue to cash out from Britney, and wouldn't HE be the one with her trademarks in this case? It's my understanding that Britney established Britney Rules, LLC to serve the same purpose. It was dissolved i think in like 2009 and replaced by Britney Brands from what it looks like.

I mean there’s a reason we get a new perfume every month without a involvement from Britney…even when she was locked away in the facility.

• Like 3

I just wish exhale wasn’t afraid of the truth, it seems we created our own version of the truth just to relieves yourselves of all the stress the #freebritney movement put us through. But the battle is not over Britney is gonna be in court for years trying to get justice and all her property returned so much was stolen from her. Most of what was stolen wasn’t documented besides the 600milion that JUno lou gave to Lou Taylor…rosengart still has a lot of discovery to do involving the accounting.

• Haha 1

I do have one question for the knowledgeable people here...I'm aware there's no estate because she is a free person like the rest of us...But what is the difference between let's say Britney Brands and TAS Rights Management, both are companies that control the brand of an artists (BB is Britney and TAS is Taylor Swift)... Taylor is also a free person but the company (under her name) owns her brands, so if this is true, why is Britney not listed as the owner of Britney Brands and Jamie is? Is this a matter of needing to be updated or does it imply that Jamie is still the owner of the company that benefits from Britney branded products? 

6 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I mean there’s a reason we get a new perfume every month without a involvement from Britney…if when she was locked away in the facility.

This is also my confusion...Same with the new Monopoly Britney branded game...Who gets the money, who manages her brand (not talking about her personal money, home, whatever...I'm talking about Britney branded products)?? If Britney is the owner of all companies that were under Jamie's name then why is his name still showing and not hers? 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

A comment on Britneys legal case has claimed "there is no 'estate' of Miss Spears, there is just Ms Spears herself."

Does this mean her brand(s) and institutions definitely don't belong to her? As Britney Brands DEFINITELY exists. I'm unsure what this says (if it even says anything) about her brands & institutions (which 'she' moved to Jamie/Lou, or dissolved, to my understanding)

Anyone have any insight?

(Background: Britney Brands is a company that produces merchandise, clothing and cosmetic products ((such as Britney Spears: Fantasy)) for Britney Spears.)

You've kinda read yourself into a loop here, so I'll break it down.

The statement "there is no estate, there is only Britney Spears" is laying the terms out for the judge. The Estate is no longer in the control of the Courts, as there is no longer a conservatorship. Additionally, there is no precedent nor basis for suspended conservators of a terminates to request fees for an estate that no longer exists within the courts power; the court no longer approves or denies decisions on Britney's Money. That is up to Britney to do. 

Back when Zabel replaced Jamie and the conservatorship was ending, all assets were to be moved into a new estate that would put all of Britney's money in one place into a new trust, outside of the court, to distance itself from the conservatorship. 

While the court can order Britney to pay legal fees, the manner in which Jamie, Lynne and others are demanding payment  is now flawed because they've framed Iit as a conservatorship estate is in place, which there is not. 

Right now, Britney MIGHT have to pay lawyers who worked during the conservatorship for work they have done for her best interest, at the courts order, but it is entirely Britneys choice to refuseu to pay and/or argue why she shouldn't.

Britney owns her money and account.

• Love 6

If Jamie is still the owner of Britney Brands Britney will likely have to pursue Jamie in court to get her trademark and brand company back under her control by claiming some type of fraudulent activity happened such as Jamie taking the company from Britney while she was under the con. Or maybe Britney could just form her own new brand company and inform all sponsors, etc. that they are only to work with her newly formed company — however the problem there could be the trademark. I’d be interested to know if Britney Brands is listed as the owner of her trademark or if Britney herself as a person is listed as the owner. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I do have one question for the knowledgeable people here...I'm aware there's no estate because she is a free person like the rest of us...But what is the difference between let's say Britney Brands and TAS Rights Management, both are companies that control the brand of an artists (BB is Britney and TAS is Taylor Swift)... Taylor is also a free person but the company (under her name) owns her brands, so if this is true, why is Britney not listed as the owner of Britney Brands and Jamie is? Is this a matter of needing to be updated or does it imply that Jamie is still the owner of the company that benefits from Britney branded products? 

Taylor hadn't necessarily had people looking to undercut in the way Britney has, under the conservatorship. Taylor owns her brand because she instructed her lawyers to do that, which is why her masters has become such an important issue for her.

I would assume that Jamie no longer operates in any capacity, as it would be too obvious to ignore. It's either an update issue or a defunct header.

Update: it appears that Jamie was listed as an inactive director and was replaced as of three months ago atleast based on a reddit thread discussing this topic.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block