Britney Spears "has no estate" so what is the deal with Britney Brands?

Just now, easy said:

yes, i don't think kane would have the same care as a counselor would either- he wants to make money. i just don't like the insinuation that "come to jesus" meant that kane was involved in jackson's death. which is how i always see people use that email when discussing kane/jackson/britney

I can see how someone unfamiliar with the expression might take it out of context, but Michael Kane's come to Jesus was meant to scare MJ back into performance rehearsals. It's pretty clear now that was the opposite of the kind of help MJ needed. 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig

Michael Jackson was 'trembling, rambling,' director said

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, easy said:

yes, i don't think kane would have the same care as a counselor would either- he wants to make money. i just don't like the insinuation that "come to jesus" meant that kane was involved in jackson's death. which is how i always see people use that email when discussing kane/jackson/britney

Michael Jackson's death was no coincidence and what happened after his death and who got to control his estate.

Remember his family sued people that handle his estate and didn't agree that last will from 2001 was real.

Same they sued a company that was organising This is It tour. That company hired a doctor that in the end went to jail for MJ's death.

And to this day fans and even Paris Jackson talk that it was a ******.

Jamie's lawyers are MJ's estate lawyers and Michael Kane was MJ's business manager just before his death.

Since the death of Michael Jackson his estate generated 2,5 BILlION dollars !!! And Britney said herself that she felt they wanted her gone.

So no one can say that those facts are so harmless.

I am just wonder if Britney knows about Michael Jackson and Michael Kane's relations and connections.

But I believe in Britney's judgement. If she keeps him she must be ok with him.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Ghoulia said:

I can see how someone unfamiliar with the expression might take it out of context, but Michael Kane's come to Jesus was meant to scare MJ back into performance rehearsals. It's pretty clear now that was the opposite of the kind of help MJ needed. 

absolutely! similar to britney, jackson had no one really looking for his best interest and instead saw the dollar signs they would lose. similar again to larry threatening britney to sign the tour contract and saying they can sue her for backing out, etc. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

For anyone with eyes it was obvious Michael Jackson was in no way ready to perform even once not to mention whole tour of over 50 concerts.

Just watch This is It documentary. And those were the best moments of that preparation.

Michael Jackson needed rehab to heal for the ***** addition, then time to recover and eat properly then maybe he would be ready for something.

And Michael Kane for sure was fully aware in what kind of state his client was. There are even some recordings of Michael from that time. Recording of his phone calls and he didn't sound as a healthy man that can handle performing in the shows he is famous for.

And many people were pressuring him to perform when he owned half of Sony company. Sony that few years ago for from Michael Jackson's his musical catalogue for much less than it was worth.

Michael Jackson's Sony catalogue was worth between 1-2 billion dollars and his Estate sold it to Sony for 750 million dollars.

When Michael was always against selling his catalogue and was fighting Sony nails and teeth.

Only naive person can believe there was no coincidence in MJ's death.

Friendly reminder that the institutions Brintey had for herself no longer exist. 

If (hardly if since it is basically public info) Jamie created institutions around her brand she does not automatically just own those assets all because her name and face are on it. That does not just automatically happen. In no way, shape or form is that how that kind of thing works.

Britney Brands, in fact, belongs to someone else. This decision does not get automatically reversed post C-ship because it wasn't still her asset anymore.

10 minutes ago, easy said:

absolutely! similar to britney, jackson had no one really looking for his best interest and instead saw the dollar signs they would lose. similar again to larry threatening britney to sign the tour contract and saying they can sue her for backing out, etc. 

He had few people in his life but most of them were pushed out and kept far from him by "his"team.

Lisa Marie Presley many times spoke that. She was the best thing to him expect his children.

Listen how MJ's family was talking how they couldn't reach him. How his team kept them away. And his family wanted Michael Jackson to go to rehab and get better. Janet,Jermaine,LaToya and the rest of family were talking about it.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Michael Jackson's death was no coincidence and what happened after his death and who got to control his estate.

Remember his family sued people that handle his estate and didn't agree that last will from 2001 was real.

Same they sued a company that was organising This is It tour. That company hired a doctor that in the end went to jail for MJ's death.

And to this day fans and even Paris Jackson talk that it was a ******.

Jamie's lawyers are MJ's estate lawyers and Michael Kane was MJ's business manager just before his death.

Since the death of Michael Jackson his estate generated 2,5 BILlION dollars !!! And Britney said herself that she felt they wanted her gone.

So no one can say that those facts are so harmless.

I am just wonder if Britney knows about Michael Jackson and Michael Kane's relations and connections.

But I believe in Britney's judgement. If she keeps him she must be ok with him.

completely agree! there comes a time where artists are worth more dead than alive, unfortunately i think they are all aware of that time and paranoia becomes more than paranoia, if that makes sense. 

as i said, i don't think kane had the same care for jackson as a counselor/therapist would have, which is ultimately what jackson needed.  help, not being forced to work. but i don't believe kane meant "come to jesus" as an insinuation to ****** michael/he was involved in his death, though i do believe his death was ******.

i also trust in britney's judgement and abilities to make the right decisions for herself. kane, so far, has done nothing nefarious with britney's money, or to her. we don't see her being forced to work, perform, etc. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

He had few people in his life but most of them were pushed out and kept far from him by "his"team.

Lisa Marie Presley many times spoke that. She was the best thing to him expect his children.

Listen how MJ's family was talking how they couldn't reach him. How his team kept them away. And his family wanted Michael Jackson to go to rehab and get better. Janet,Jermaine,LaToya and the rest of family were talking about it.

yes i didn't mean to imply his family didn't care, but rather his team, the people there, did not. that's not the fault of his family, and entirely the fault of those who only stood to gain. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

And Michael Kane for sure was fully aware in what kind of state his client was. There are even some recordings of Michael from that time.

I started snooping through this Michael stan site (below). There is so much overlap between B and Michael’s cases! They even know about Lou Taylor.

WWW.MJJCOMMUNITY.COM

Guys, it is so interesting. Apparently MJ's lawyers are now attached to Britney Spears's conservatorship's case...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

completely agree! there comes a time where artists are worth more dead than alive, unfortunately i think they are all aware of that time and paranoia becomes more than paranoia, if that makes sense. 

as i said, i don't think kane had the same care for jackson as a counselor/therapist would have, which is ultimately what jackson needed.  help, not being forced to work. but i don't believe kane meant "come to jesus" as an insinuation to ****** michael/he was involved in his death, though i do believe his death was ******.

i also trust in britney's judgement and abilities to make the right decisions for herself. kane, so far, has done nothing nefarious with britney's money, or to her. we don't see her being forced to work, perform, etc. 

I guess Michael Kane was the smallest problem around Michael Jackson before his death. Especially,if you have a doctor hired by a company that is behind your residency in London. A doctor that gives you medicine used for surgeries just for you to fall asleep and then he doesn't monitor you and just goes to toilet and instead of performing a rescue he calls for your 12 year old son to be a witness of your death.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, HellNevuhBeMey said:

She gets paid by anyone who makes anything with her name and likeness which isn’t exactly an estate but a brand name meaning she still gets it approved and gets paid which is kind of the right thing to have a copyright correct ? As for estate ….. whatever she owns that’s worth a lot and her music merchandise that’s of like her official label branded not “Britney brands inc” but label related is different I imagine but I have actually no idea I’m assuming estate is like a gated community because I don’t have an iQBritney Spears What GIF

She has no right to her brand. It is essentially owned by Jamie Spears separate from the conservatorship via Britney Brands Inc. and its branches.

Okay, so for anybody wondering - estates is for people who has died/trusts/in this case, a conservatorship. In Britney’s case, since she’s free, there’s no estate, only HER money and HER trusts, her business manager just handles it how she wants to, if she passes someday, her money would be in a estate or be in her will, if she doesn’t, the next best thing is probate court. And her businesses are probably owned by her since the C-Ship has held onto them since 2008, so her money, her businesses, her trusts are all her’s.

Edited by martha27
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

She has no right to her brand. It is essentially owned by Jamie Spears separate from the conservatorship via Britney Brands Inc. and its branches.

I don’t see any reason to believe that Britney doesn’t own Britney Brands and other companies that used to belong to the conservatorship and I see no real evidence that her dad or Tri-Star would own them. They never owned them - they just managed them as conservator/business managers on behalf of the conservatorship.

PopCorn planet was able to get a response from Michael Kane about his “come to Jesus” emails – and it makes it obvious that he wasn’t part of death of Michael Jackson.

I highly recommend you’ll watch the video.

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I don’t see any reason to believe that Britney doesn’t own Britney Brands and other companies that used to belong to the conservatorship and I see no real evidence that her dad or Tri-Star would own them. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BRITNEY BRANDS DID NOT BELONG TO THE CONSERVATORSHIP.

BBS Entertainment did and was dissolved and essentially replaced by Britney Brands which Britney did not ever own in the first place because it was established when she was a minor. At some point in the conservatorship BB was put in control of  the trademarks. This means merchandise, her perfume (to a certain extent), cover art, certain videos, t-shirts, coloring books... and the list goes on.

Micheal Kane is now (in a nutshell) in charge of Britney Brands.

All of this information is not speculation nor is it a secret. It is all clearly established in public record.

Furthermore, allow me to reference the court case UMG Recordings, Inc. v. Shelter Capital Partners LLC. A lawsuit filed in 2013.

"... "50 Cent," "Avril Lavigne" and "Britney Spears," are the names of UMG artists. However, artists are not always in exclusive relationships with recording companies, so just because UMG owns the copyrights for some Britney Spears songs does not mean it owns the copyright for all Britney Spears songs. Indeed, 50 Cent, Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears are also affiliated with SonyBMG, which gave [The Defendant] permission to stream its videos by these artists."

9 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

"... "50 Cent," "Avril Lavigne" and "Britney Spears," are the names of UMG artists. However, artists are not always in exclusive relationships with recording companies, so just because UMG owns the copyrights for some Britney Spears songs does not mean it owns the copyright for all Britney Spears songs. Indeed, 50 Cent, Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears are also affiliated with SonyBMG, which gave [The Defendant] permission to stream its videos by these artists."

Britney Spears is an icon whom we all stan. But she is also a woman, a mom and a pretty normal southern lady who was taken advantage of by the Corporate America music industry machine.  

I feel like, as the public, we can speak out against the Britney Brand machine thats been feeding off of us (her supporters) like leeches, that could be being used to work against her and strongly appears that way with no explanation from her legal team or anything clear about the specific institution(s) in the court transcripts.

It's likely that it is illegal that this was done especially if the conservatorship (which i don't believe it was) was not actually existing legally and was not needed.

But it would be such a process as theres so many mysterious companies surrounding her that seem like shell companies.

10 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I think Britney Brands did belong to the CON. The 2011 Brand Sense lawsuit—Britney Brands was the plaintiff but the CONs represented the company as CONservators of the estate…my interpretation is that means Britney Brands belonged to the CON estate.

But, once again, if the company didn't belong to Britney to begin with it does not automatically belong to her now. Again, artists aren't guaranteed ownership over their brand as the performer.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block