Worried For Britney (They Want Her Gone)

This is the most scared I've been for Britney since 2019. 

We have to ask ourselves - now the money has stopped or is stopping soon - what do Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Lynne, Brian, KFed, Victoria all want to happen next?

Jamie wanted to pressure Britney on the stand. Jamie Lynn released a book and publicly bashed her own sister. Brian and Lynne are beyond reliable. KFed and Victoria have released videos trying to show Britney as some unhinged bad mom (AKA a normal mom battling bratty kids.) But put it all together - I think they want Britney gone. Maybe that's how they'll get her money. 

Sounds horrible, but I genuinely believe this and I hope Sam and others are providing support and positivity to Brit at this time. 

Anyone who CARES for Britney wouldn't be doing what they've been doing :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

I definitely think they wouldn’t have a problem driving her to unalive herself if that means their secrets will remain hidden, but I also think Britney knows this and she won’t back down now. She knows what they did to her behind closed doors, so she already knows their tactics. When criminals are scared they become careless and erratic. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

There is no apparent wall around her. Stop believing nonsensical and delusional B-Anon crap.

This is literally from Lance Bass? I also said apparent?

I'd appreciate being educated on things. You don't know what you don't know.

But you don't have to be snappy. I don't think I've been rude or disrespectful towards you.

Can u guys stop believing everything u read on Twitter? 

She is FREE! How was she able to contact Paris or Madonna? How was she able to record a New song? How was she able to travel? Because she is free! She DOESNT WANT TO BE INTERVIEWED AND THIS IS HER ******* RIGHT TO DO SO!

No one will kill her, stop even thinking about that! She needs our support and good vibes only. 

PS. I remember that some instagram account believed that Britney lost her teeth 🤭😆😅😂🤣😅

Not going to lie, it's been a concern of mine ever since the rumors were confirmed. They're trying to spin the narrative and once they realize they can't they're going to try other methods. I've had this fear about her for a minute. Her life is definitely in danger. No one around her sees her as a human, not her sons,  not her siblings and not even her parents. It's just sad. All they see is a way to make money and once they don't have a way to get that, they get desperate. 

• Like 2

We've seen this way too many times for it to not be predictable. Britney's fame is more than that, it's an empire. Meaning corporations and a lot of people depend on her money. They are all around her like leeches.  Now that they are all cut off or about to be cut off from millions, things are going to get nitty gritty bad. A lot of the time when this happens, said person ends up deceased. I hate saying that, but it's a huge fear. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

What contradicts their own argument so severely is why they are baiting and harassing a woman they claim has such major mental health impairments she's unable to provide basic care for her self. It absolutely DOES indicate they are attempting to trigger some kind of self-harming or self-sabotage from Britney. 

Or at least make it look like that. Like they could be plotting around it. 

Just now, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Or at least make it look like that. Like they could be plotting around it. 

They should have been like "we are just so concerned for out dear ol' Britney without Jamie's torture guidance"--but nah they stupid and just be like "Oh **** the Golden Goose ran away and is squawking, GET BACK HERE YOU MOTHERF**** GOLDEN GOOSE YOU A B*** ANYWAY FINE FLY WAIT NO WAIT I NEED YO EGGS!"

• Like 1

Tbh I’m worried too. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:
Sorry if I’m an alarmist. I alluded to this yesterday but I’ll say again today is that a parent (Britney) can’t legally disinherit a minor child/ren from their will. If there’s a trust fund for them, at this point IMO, Britney should revoke the kid’s trust and completely cut her sons of financially. But idk if there’s a clause in the prenup that may require her to continue child support payments after the boys both are 18 (2024).

However I really do think that the $$ will definitely stop cuz Kevin wouldn’t be going off so hard if he knew he had more than 2 years of $$ checks dropping in the future. Britney would have to get her attorney to petition the court to end it bcuz it won’t automatically end just bcuz it’s JJ’s 18th Bday.  I’m a petty ****** I’d cut their azzes outta my will and outta my life, but idk if Britney would ever do that.

The trust… remember that JL tried to move? So the SJB Trust became the Spears Family Trust or smth like that, during the cship which has ties to Lou Taylor/TriStar. What, if any, changes have been made to Britney’s trust and her last will & testament since she’s been released from the conservatorship?? I sincerely hope that Rosengart is helping her w/ estate planning preventing her despicable family from getting their grubby paws on ANY of Britney’s money, assets, valuables, etc. in the case of her death - whether she dies young or old.

NGL it’s crossed my mind throughout the years and I was scared when Team Con modified Britney’s will a few years ago, as reported by TMZ. I was scared they’d off her but make it look like an “accident” and since she has a history of mental health issues which they gaslight her on, and her IG posts are weaponized so she’s “erratic” , they’d easily be able to stage an “accident”’ then go on to exploit Britney in death while they rake in the $$$.

Just pray that Britney lives long, and that she has already made changes to protect her financial estate AND made moves that’ll prohibit anyone from ever getting a conservatorship over her ever again!!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block