Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

27 minutes ago, Flyordie0 said:

What celeb is currently posting naked photos on social media though, besides Kim K whose kids aren't teenagers and are too young to be embarrassed by it or care yet? All the things you're naming is stuff that happened years and years ago when the teens now were babies, that you have to go out of your way to seek out to see. Nobody in '22 is actively discussing Britney shooting sparks from her ***** in 1999. It's not the same. Things happening in real time hits little differently

Every kid in class isn't simultaneously googling a specific photoshoot from 20 years ago but every kid in class has a phone, with instagram and social media and can see that your mom is trending today for naked pictures she just posted an hour ago

Teens are immature and bratty and emotional. That's a major part of being a hormonal teenager. It's not an excuse it's just what it is. 

That's not different though. Because when you type Britney Spears on YouTube it's those videos you see first. And yeah those kids probably saw Toxic, probably much more times than her twirling videos and instagram pictures which are drowned in 5 different pics of flowers and quotes. 

And for celebrities come on it takes literally 3 seconds on Google:

26 minutes ago, Icecreamsandgummies said:

BRITNEY WAS AT THEIR AGE WHEN SHE WAS ALREADY WORKING HARD AND MADE A NAME IN THE INDUSTRY!!!

SHE SHOULD STOP THE $10k ALLOWANCE PER WEEK FOR THE KIDS, STOP THE CUSTODY AND SHOULD HIRE AN INVESTIGATOR TOO AND AUDIT K-FEDS SPENDING FROM BRITNEY'S MONEY TO MAKE SURE ALL WENT TO HER SONS!

THIS WILL GET THEIR AS*ES ROT AND CRAWL TO HER LIKE GOOD HUNGRY DOGS.

Kids Yes GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Flyordie0 said:

What celeb is currently posting naked photos on social media though, besides Kim K whose kids aren't teenagers and are too young to be embarrassed by it or care yet? All the things you're naming is stuff that happened years and years ago when the teens now were babies, that you have to go out of your way to seek out to see. Nobody in '22 is actively discussing Britney shooting sparks from her ***** in 1999. It's not the same. Things happening in real time hits little differently

Every kid in class isn't simultaneously googling a specific photoshoot from 20 years ago but every kid in class has a phone, with instagram and social media and can see that your mom is trending today for naked pictures she just posted an hour ago

Teens are immature and bratty and emotional. That's a major part of being a hormonal teenager. It's not an excuse it's just what it is. 

Heidi klum is naked on insta a LOT. 

And has kids in all ages I remember.

Hillary duff just did a magazine and was applauded for her "bravery" and she felt like a woman

• Love 3
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, KL4521 said:

This is heartbreaking. 

I'm not going to vilify the boys. I don't know the entire situation or how they feel, but I do know that teenagers rebel against their parents. It's a complicated time in life and probably made 1000x more complicated for them with everything that's happened. I truly hope that in time they come back around and understand that they DON'T know everything they think they do.

The going straight to the room thing rang so true to me for when my brother and I were that age. Our parents grated on us. We (me, way more than him) were teenage know it alls. My brother would go into his room and shut the door immediately. But we grew up. They probably are so wrapped up in their worlds that they don't understand it breaks their mom's heart every time they do something like that. I am so sad for her that the closest people in her world have turned against her.

I do know that my dad is now gone and I'd give anything to have one more conversation with him. I wish the boys understood that time is fleeting and one day you'll grow up and wish you could have it all back.

This sums up everything I feel about the situation.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

I never honestly thought it would get to the point where I would be happy for Britney dragging her kids! 
The absolute disrespect is disgusting!

I can’t wait till they’re 18 so Britney can cut every single person in her family off! 

Excuse me but what exactly have the boys done wrong? I don’t think it’s disgusting that they as teenagers crave privacy going to their rooms (that is normal) or that they are able to take breaks from a parent if that is what they need/prefer. Saying no sometimes and creating personal boundaries is a sign of health. For Britney and for anybody else. Don’t bash youngsters for that. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Cant believe her own sons would break her heart too. There’s literally no one in her family that loves her genuinely. Of all people, i thought the boys would understand how difficult their mom’s life has been and that she loved them more than her own life. 
shes such a strong woman and I’ll keep on praying that she’ll get to be a real mother to her new baby with Sam very very soon. It’s good that she has her pets and husband to accompany her and she chose to focus her love on them.

• Love 3

This is extremely sad. I hope when they are  older they gain an appreciation for their mother and all that she has been through. The whole reason they were able to put her in a conservatorship was those kids.

Just wanting to be alone, thinking your parent is wrong etc is standard for most teenagers, so I'm hopeful...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, nebel55 said:

This is extremely sad. I hope when they are  older they gain an appreciation for their mother and all that she has been through. The whole reason they were able to put her in a conservatorship was those kids.

Just wanting to be alone, thinking your parent is wrong etc is standard for most teenagers, so I'm hopeful...

Yes. She surrender to keep them.

26 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

this is so sad man. all i can say is I hope she can get kids of her own soon to raise with Sam. her boys are raised by K-fed so naturally...

I don’t think this is fair. All teenagers are pieces of s.hit. I hated my mom at that age because I was stupid and so well taken care of by her. Once I moved out and learned how hard life is I started WORSHIPPING my mom.

it’s SO unfair for KFlop to take this teenage stuff public. The teenagers are too stupid and vulnerable to understand the power plays happening in the background.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It all makes sense BALD HEADED PECKERHEAD  FACE MARK KAPLIN :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: , Said it will be available by September 9 and the Documentary will be released by the end of the month/beginning of September, To prepare his statement based on the documentary and the statements that Britney and Sam will make about it. Rosengard must also be waiting for the disgusting documentary, to make his statement as well, I see him focusing a lot on the parental alignment.. Everything has been brewing behind closed doors for a few months now, Then Lynne and Jaime Lynn's visit to LA ( for a family vacation ), Jamie lynn posting that photo of britney's kids. 

I've seen horrible families, but this one wins the top spot. I mean, they also profess that they are Catholics and that they go to Mass on Sundays, if they are Christians, it means that they know what HELL is, and that place will belong to them eternally when they die. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

PS: I think I will change my user name BALD HEADED PECKERHEAD FACE:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block