Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

14 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Cant believe her own sons would break her heart too. There’s literally no one in her family that loves her genuinely. Of all people, i thought the boys would understand how difficult their mom’s life has been and that she loved them more than her own life. 
shes such a strong woman and I’ll keep on praying that she’ll get to be a real mother to her new baby with Sam very very soon. It’s good that she has her pets and husband to accompany her and she chose to focus her love on them.

More like she needs to grow up. Trashing your own kids to millions of followers - who does that? Since when is parenting about the parent and not the kids. She’s right about one thing in that post. She has a lot of trauma that she may never recover from. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Honestly disgusted that her boys would do this to her publicly. Their father has put them in a very dangerous position. If public opinion goes against the family after such a crass move then the boys could face consequences from youths that are outraged at them. Kevin is a failure of a parent in all forms and it appears the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, they are not 9 and 10. They know better. 

Edit : britney needs to proof read because the w**d bit and rappers is cringe. Love her so much and not policing her but she needs to choose her words with a bit more care. 

Okay, understood her point though. Would it had been funny if she had said instead “more w**d than Snoop Dogs house”? Cause thats probably what she meant no??? 

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Dayum. Wish it were for something more positive in her life. :[

Social media tends to amplify the negativity bias bc people have very limited time to interact socially.

Negativity bias on a human level is born from empathy…social media perverted negativity bias by profiting from it (by paying for interactions).

^^this is a long winded way of saying, it’s not bad that so many people are online bc of a sad post from B. It’s the equivalent of visiting a friend in the hospital who you haven’t seen in months bc you never have time off work.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Flyordie0 said:

What celeb is currently posting naked photos on social media though, besides Kim K whose kids aren't teenagers and are too young to be embarrassed by it or care yet? All the things you're naming is stuff that happened years and years ago when the teens now were babies, that you have to go out of your way to seek out to see. Nobody in '22 is actively discussing Britney shooting sparks from her ***** in 1999. It's not the same. Things happening in real time hits little differently

Every kid in class isn't simultaneously googling a specific photoshoot from 20 years ago but every kid in class has a phone, with instagram and social media and can see that your mom is trending today for naked pictures she just posted an hour ago

Teens are immature and bratty and emotional. That's a major part of being a hormonal teenager. It's not an excuse it's just what it is. 

Madonna gets nude no matter how old her kids are. JLO poses nude all the time. Her kids are 14. Any actress who shows their **** or any actress or actor who have simulated s** scenes in movies. Every male rockstar with naked women in music videos. It’s part of the job that affords these kids a lifestyle that only the 1% can enjoy. They can’t enjoy the money lifestyle and whine about the ***uality being displayed. Especially when their dad poses with half naked women and posing with wads of money. And their dad is only living like that because of Britney, a woman they are all trying to ridicule 

real housewives middle finger GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 5
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

They and their dad are literally doing an interview and documentary trashing her and she expressed her feelings about it after a lifetime of being silent and self sacrificing. That is not "trashing". 

Parents are human beings, not  silent ATMS . It goes both ways; some respect is due. Her own wellbeing is important too, finally.

How sad that you are defending her trashing her sons and making her parenting all about her. She didn’t even refer to them by name, she referred to them as those kids as if they’re not even her children. She’s pathetic.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

How sad that you are defending her trashing her sons and making her parenting all about her. She didn’t even refer to them by name, she referred to them as those kids as if they’re not even her children. She’s pathetic.

What is sad is holding the view, like team con / parasitical family , that they can say and do anything that hurts and devalues her. But how dare she speak about her feelings!!

She is the superstar feeding them all and working hard while they grow fat smoking w**d or use her money to try to  jumpstart talentless careers, but SHE has no right to speak for herself and her experience. 

Her kids can disrespect her on Snapchat, ignore her when visiting and participate in interviews trashing the one who gave them everything, but how dare the adult, working provider mother say anything about it. 

They truly expect her to be a silent long suffering Mother Teresa who gives and gives.

A spanking is in order. I should hate to be your mother, if this entitled disrespectful selfishness is your  attitude. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Rubbish. She explained how she is disappointed at them after giving them so much and then getting basically stabbed in the back also thanks to their toxic father. How is she making her parenting all about herself? She even admitted that she may have made mistakes, trying too hard at times. If anyone is pathetic it's Kevin and you know it.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This is heart breaking, britney definitely needs to start her process of healing and believe she can overcome these obstacles and one day have therapy with her kids to mend their relationship. I do think it's best to invest in herself at this point.

I remember being a bratty teenager, icing my dad out n quickly regretted it when he passed away weeks b4 I turned 18.

They'll come around and im sure all they want is to feel safe just like we all do.

Rally GIF by GIPHY News

5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Lol the drag is real and I’m here for it! Glad she addressed her sons they need a spanking from mama Brit!

If they don’t want to see her stop taking her money!

The gloves are off and let’s stop acting like her kids are infants they’re  almost legal adults at this point!

Drag them all Brit their not worthy of your time and money!

those little boys have been bad influenced, they have what they have because of BRITNEY, I can't with those ingratitudes.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

Her kids have no problem with their father going to a British tabloid to trash their mother. They seem to have no problem with Jamie’s abuse if they according to Kevin “miss him.” They aren’t stupid. They’re old enough to know exactly what has happened to their mother and what the public and their own father/extended family did to her. It’s disgusting.

Also, why the **** are you here if you think she’s pathetic? Nobody gives a **** about your disgusting opinion on a severely traumatized woman. Get out of here.

Because I like her music. I do not like Britney the person. What good mother trashes her sons, doesn’t even refer to them by name, talks about letting them go… and for what? Them wanting to go to their rooms when they visit.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block