Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

It is so sad. Like she wrote, everything was about her kids. She endured the Cship for that long because she was threatened that if she didn’t do this or that, she may not see her kids again. And now, they made sure that happened… All those painful years for nothing! 

Watch “How to brainwash your kids & family” on Netflix, featuring the Federlines and special guest: James Spears!

• Love 3
Just now, s&m said:

Is that supposed to have me laughing?

Sorry can you just clarify what you mean as I’m not sure I understand? I didn’t mean for it to be a joke. Was just saying that I don’t think it’s fair to accuse other members of what you said - I don’t wanna type it out. 
If I’m wrong I’m wrong and maybe it’s fair game to say those things. 

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Sorry can you just clarify what you mean as I’m not sure I understand? I didn’t mean for it to be a joke. Was just saying that I don’t think it’s fair to accuse other members of what you said - I don’t wanna type it out. 

sweetie go read the nonsense you wrote on the other thread

• Love 1
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

EDIT - ok yes I misunderstood! I hold my hands up and totally blame myself for misreading that. You were saying he likes seeing naked guys who are parents to children, I took it the wrong way.

Please forgive me and report my comment if necessary. 

2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

EDIT - ok yes I misunderstood! I hold my hands up and totally blame myself for misreading that. You were saying he likes seeing naked guys who are parents to children, I took it the wrong way.

Please forgive me and report my comment if necessary. 

No worries. I won’t be doing that! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Aslijters said:

This one is to easy, naked pics on instagram when you have two kids that go to high school. Then the first video when she walks in to the room from her boys for some lotion in there face. That’s just not normal to do that.

you probably say it’s normal because your definitely a fanboy/girl that can’t see thinks separated from be a fan and weird behavior from someone.

You must be joking right? :ehidk_britney_um_eek: But sissy, it aint funny. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

You sound a bit weird on your arguments...

Its 2022 honey. And mind you,  you are referring to a celebrity and global popstar. Posting naked nowadays are just plain simple and common. I dont spend much time in social media but i have seen worse sweetie! Britney is a matured *** woman! Who cares if she has kids... she can post semi nude pics if she wants... not to mention that many of these young generation post almost naked on their socials and people are ok with them... 

And on that video, you say its weird walking in on the kids room and ask to put lotion? How is that weird honey? That is called mother care... 

Sorry but you must have issues on yourself and perspective that needs enlightenment... britney is just normal just like most or the rest of the people walking around. She must have issues, sure! but who doesnt? Arent all of us have issues? 

So stop with your opinion because its not good sweetie... its trash just like the kfeds and co. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Just now, s&m said:

Don’t worry, I’m always on the attack because of some trolls here that write hateful stuff misguided in an opinion 

Very understandable. There really is some hateful stuff online sometimes, it gets us on the defensive so I totally relate. 
Thanks for being ok with me, I genuinely do appreciate it! 💓

• Love 1

I feel for Brit here because I think it's been a case of very sad timing. She has lived her life knowing her family have kept her kids from her. Now that she has more say in how and when she can she then they're at the time in their life where they will naturally be pulling away from her, even if they'd had the closest relationship ever. Teens, particularly those who are 16-18, are starting to want independence and their own space. Britney clearly knows this from her post. But I bet it's still painful for her. 

I guess I would say to Britney that I completely understand when she says she'll always have those traumas, I have too, but I'm starting to think it's possible to heal, too. Britney it'll work out! Although I cannot say much because I'm suffering/at the dark times that honestly always comes back. You're loved, Britney! Let the boys have the time to realize things, maybe, Idk.

• Love 1

My heart breaks for her in a thousand pieces, and at the same time I feel so proud that she's standing her ground and she knows her worth. The blackmail won't work anymore.

It's so ******* unfair everything she's been through and still going through. How she is surrounded by narcissistic abusive people. How her family completely alienated and took her kids away from her in the worst possible way, both for her and for the kids.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Aslijters said:

I think your delusional, if you think that mental issues is only talking to walls. I’m not a expert at all but every normal person can see that Britney has a weird overall behavior. That doesn’t mean I’m on team con side. It’s just a fact. 

Because she yelled at her kids for disrespecting her and embarrassing her in public and then talked to them like a normal parent after? If you think this is mental you need a serious reality check. There’s people out here getting beat and starved by their parents, kids being neglected and forgotten by their parents. She’s raising them to have respect and manners, no matter how much money they will have. You have a mental illness if you think this is mental, because you’re obviously triggered by nothing.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

How sad that you are defending her trashing her sons and making her parenting all about her. She didn’t even refer to them by name, she referred to them as those kids as if they’re not even her children. She’s pathetic.

If you don’t like it then leave the forum, they are pathetic. Just like their father. **** him and **** them kids. They’re spoiled rotten and she has every right to express her frustration considering the smear campaign that is against her as a mother again. This is not 2007, she can say whatever the helm she pleases and if the kids don’t like it they can stay at their dads just like they have been. You need to worry about raising your own kids, if you have any. She obviously been taken advantage of for years and has no room in her life left for that nonsense. Everyone talking about her postin half naked too, well look k got famous suckin **** and getting ****ed and releasing a s** tape right after. No one is going after her motherhood for it. So no y’all’s arguments are totally invalid. She should cut every one of those ****ers off so they can learn what it’s like for the rest of the world having to work for an earning and living. Kevin started this, not her, if she feels so attacked that she has to make a post defending herself, letting us know she dedicated her life and hard earned money for that whole ratchet *** family, those ratchet *** kids and her own ratchet *** family. They are all in cahoots because she’s cutting them of. If you can’t see that this is all about her money and then not being able to control her or the money anymore then your blind.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, limecakes said:

Okay, understood her point though. Would it had been funny if she had said instead “more w**d than Snoop Dogs house”? Cause thats probably what she meant no??? 

I totally get where she's coming from but wording matters as it creates unnecessary backlash. We all know Britney wouldn't say it in a way to offend but the world isn't like it was in 2008 and every word gets picked apart when you're a public figure in 2022. She doesn't need the pressure of being called a bigot, racist or anything when it's clear as day she loves people regardless of their skin colour, ***uality etc. 

On a side note, the smell of sweet karma is delightful now Kevin has shown the world evidence of just how wonderful of a parent Britney is - demanding and trying to teach them boys respect as they sure as hell were not getting it from parasite Federline. Big fail for team con and her kids better get around to their mothers to apologise and listen to her story :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

23 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Get over it - everyone is so hypersensitive these days. And it’s a true comment and is pushed and elevated in songs/music videos by many artists. Only pop forum users think like this. 

The w**d comment is starting to make rounds now, I HIGHLY recommend she not use any examples involving black people ever again. That’s not the smoke she wants (pun intended) Stick with Eminem or somebody. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block