Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

14 minutes ago, Aslijters said:

You can definitely see in those videos that she has some mental issues. I think she definitely needs help. Posting pictures naked on a Instagram page is not normal. Sorry guys this women has some serious issues. But I love her music. But this women needs help. 

I'm sending you cease and desist through Metaverse, go to your room

12 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Teenagers (at least here in California) literally call everyone ***** and every other curse word known to mankind. Doesn’t mean it holds any value.

Polly once said ..

"She paid for the fruit and your dads car and house and everything you ungrafeful priiicks..

Dont worry its fine...we use the word  all the time in the uk"

Polly speaks truth

I cant believe they actually did that for snapchat... teenaagers or not..

Shows how kfed has raised them

2 hours ago, Aslijters said:

You can definitely see in those videos that she has some mental issues. I think she definitely needs help. Posting pictures naked on a Instagram page is not normal. Sorry guys this women has some serious issues. But I love her music. But this women needs help. 

Is she talking to walls in those videos? No

If you can diagnose her through instagram you should be an expert on Jamie’s side in the following trial 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, s&m said:

Is she talking to walls in those videos? No

If you can diagnose her through instagram you should be an expert on Jamie’s side in the following trial 

I think your delusional, if you think that mental issues is only talking to walls. I’m not a expert at all but every normal person can see that Britney has a weird overall behavior. That doesn’t mean I’m on team con side. It’s just a fact. 

26 minutes ago, Aslijters said:

I think your delusional, if you think that mental issues is only talking to walls. I’m not a expert at all but every normal person can see that Britney has a weird overall behavior. That doesn’t mean I’m on team con side. It’s just a fact. 

No sweetie, britney just doesn’t have the behavior you expect her to.

Can you please enumerate what kind of behaviors you see to diagnose her?

7 minutes ago, s&m said:

No sweetie, britney just doesn’t have the behavior you expect her to.

Can you please enumerate what kind of behaviors you see to diagnose her?

This one is to easy, naked pics on instagram when you have two kids that go to high school. Then the first video when she walks in to the room from her boys for some lotion in there face. That’s just not normal to do that.

you probably say it’s normal because your definitely a fanboy/girl that can’t see thinks separated from be a fan and weird behavior from someone.

4 minutes ago, Aslijters said:

This one is to easy, naked pics on instagram when you have two kids that go to high school. Then the first video when she walks in to the room from her boys for some lotion in there face. That’s just not normal to do that.

you probably say it’s normal because your definitely a fanboy/girl that can’t see thinks separated from be a fan and weird behavior from someone.

Girl I found your statements really disturbing so I think you need to seek help and do some therapy.

Do you like what I said?

So kim kardashian needs help as well, doesn’t she? or other kardashians since they are always posting nude pics and they have kids. So it’s not normal for them as well? 

The video about the the lotion is disturbing? Please girl seek a doctor to check your eyes, ears and brain because you either delusional or you are in need of professional help 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Aslijters said:

More, you as a gay twink probably don’t  mind to see boys naked on IG, do you? And some of them with kids.

48 minutes ago, s&m said:

Girl I found your statements really disturbing so I think you need to seek help and do some therapy.

Do you like what I said?

So kim kardashian needs help as well, doesn’t she? or other kardashians since they are always posting nude pics and they have kids. So it’s not normal for them as well? 

The video about the the lotion is disturbing? Please girl seek a doctor to check your eyes, ears and brain because you either delusional or you are in need of professional help 

I don’t see why you take this so personally 😂😂😂. But if you think I need help. That’s your opinion I’m fine with that and respect your opinion. 

4 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Then shut up and stop talking about someone's mental health :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

It's inappropriate :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: 

In the US maybe but in the Netherlands we’re just straight forward 🤪 and give our opinions that’s the reason everybody is on this forum to just give there opinion. Because were not sharing a opinion it doesn’t mean it’s inappropriate.

1 hour ago, Aslijters said:

Calm down mariah, have you seen nicki's IG? Cardi's IG? Fergie's IG? besides THAT'S NOT THE POINT, wtf is wrong with posting censored naked photos on IG? who are you a ******* christian apostolic? log off right now.

you standing in the wrong side...remember what they did to Britney throughout 13 years... and you looking at IG posts... so basic and petty.

EDIT:

I HAVE MORE TO SAY:

WTF is "normal"? to act like a ******* saint? to be fake as **** playing the good person card just as her sh1tty family? I'd rather be anormal or rare than be a ******* fake a$s piece of ****.

And talking about her behaviour, the nerve gurl... She's been medicated (wrongly) and drugged to the core for 13 years, besides the bullying and psycholic attack she constantly recieved.... and you talking about the "behaviour"?? So disgusting and nasty of you. Besides, in the posted videos I don't see nothing wrong with her. She's asking for respect and talking like a mother that cares.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Calm down mariah, have you seen nicki's IG? Cardi's IG? Fergie's IG? besides THAT'S NOT THE POINT, wtf is wrong with posting censored naked photos on IG? who are you a ******* christian apostolic? log off right now.

you standing in the wrong side...remember what they did to Britney throughout 13 years... and you looking at IG posts... so basic and petty.

EDIT:

I HAVE MORE TO SAY:

WTF is "normal"? to act like a ******* saint? to be fake as **** playing the good person card just as her sh1tty family? I'd rather be anormal or rare than be a ******* fake a$s piece of ****.

And talking about her behaviour, the nerve gurl... She's been medicated (wrongly) and drugged to the core for 13 years, besides the bullying and psycholic attack she constantly recieved.... and you talking about the "behaviour"?? So disgusting and nasty of you. Besides, in the posted videos I don't see nothing wrong with her. She's asking for respect and talking like a mother that cares.

end the hypocrite twink 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block