Jump to content

Mariah Carey announces the 25th anniversary edition of ‘Rainbow’


Recommended Posts

EXLUSIVE. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

RAINBOW’S END. DAVID MORALES. THIS-IS-ICONIC. :mariah-hurry:

Petals and Crybaby are two of my all time favorite songs from Mariah. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Finally the album is getting the recognition it deserves because it feels so underrated. :mariah-hurry:

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
53 minutes ago, Fita said:

It should have happened on jan 12, the day BOMT the album was released. 

Exactly.

Idk why Britney's team/label don't care to celebrate anniversaries of her albums by releasing special editions or new unreleased music.

They would make tons of money off of it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly.

Idk why Britney's team/label don't care to celebrate anniversaries of her albums by releasing special editions or new unreleased music.

They would make tons of money off of it.

So I thought of two reasons:

1 - they're just keeping themselves updated with the trendings and industry;

Or

2 - they think it's not worth to do that thinking it would not reach a massive public, but mostly a smaller nostalgic public. 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
40 minutes ago, Fita said:

So I thought of two reasons:

1 - they're just keeping themselves updated with the trendings and industry;

Or

2 - they think it's not worth to do that thinking it would not reach a massive public, but mostly a smaller nostalgic public. 

I think its probably the 2nd one.

They probably think there aren't many Britney fans left.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think its probably the 2nd one.

They probably think there aren't many Britney fans left.

Yeah. But i meant they are just NOT keeping themselves updated lol my mistake. Anyways, it goes pretty much the same, right? Second option…

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...