Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

5 hours ago, The Queen said:

I don't blame the kids to be honest. Because of all the situation, they had to grow up being fed with whatever lie either Kevin or B's family wanted to give to them.

Kids are like a sponge and somehow they will believe whatever they hear. Even if B was lovely and kind to them, they would always go back to their other house and hear a bunch of things against their mom. Unfortunately, they probably think their dad is the good one and B is evil.

Hopefully now that they're basically adults, they will find the way to reconnect with mama and hear her side of the story.

Exactly, these kids have also experience trauma too with everything they had to go through at such a young age. They missed a lot of time to bond with their mother ,so there is no connection.They probably has a lot of anger and resentment towards their mom. Britney has to understand and be patient with her children.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, car said:

Just crazy that she literally gave up her life and freedom for them. It there were no kids, she would have rebelled from the start and the conservatorship would have ended much earlier. They were just used as pawns by team con to get her to shut up and play along. 

Sad her kids don’t realize that.. 

MTE, none of this would have happened to her if she hadn’t been worried about seeing her kids. She even said it in her testimony that’s one of the reasons. And for her kids, they have only ever known her as being in the conservatorship so they’ve been fed lies by her family their entire life. SICK

• Love 2
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Because I like her music. I do not like Britney the person. What good mother trashes her sons, doesn’t even refer to them by name, talks about letting them go… and for what? Them wanting to go to their rooms when they visit.

Lol are you kidding me?! Their father went to the British tabloids to trash HER first and they seem to have no issues with that at all. She never did anything but love and over provide for those kids and her rotten *** family. She gave up her life and her rights to be with those kids and they still brainwashed and took them away from her. They got her and they destroyed her. You have no right to dislike someone you don’t even know especially after what every person in her life has done to her, including her kids. It’s just ludicrous you can even post this crap. She’s done nothing wrong. 

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

How sad that you are defending her trashing her sons and making her parenting all about her. She didn’t even refer to them by name, she referred to them as those kids as if they’re not even her children. She’s pathetic.

It’s Pathetic that people think that they can say anything that they want in Britney’s  camp! Her sperm donor ex-husband, her children, her mom, her dad all the lawyers all the doctors everybody can talk and say how they feel but when she does it’s a problem get the hell over it.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

This was SO heartbreaking to read... I'm not a father but this still hits close to home, family relationships can break or be rough many times and for many reasons... It's so sad that this keeps happening all over the world, we need to work harder on truly bonding with our closest family and friends... Family is very important.

And I understand the special stage in life that is being a teenager, but what do they really know?? There should be more wisdom and limits handed at them. Britney should not be treated like that by her own children. They clearly don't have smart conversations in Kevin's house.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

How sad that you are defending her trashing her sons and making her parenting all about her. She didn’t even refer to them by name, she referred to them as those kids as if they’re not even her children. She’s pathetic.

Theb listen to her kusic and stop making a scene on this forum. You finally got the attention you need 😂 happy?

Now GTFO!

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block