Kevin Federline's interview with ITV News (video)

👁 what? If any video of brit being filmed without her consent comes out, she should sue immediately.

On their relationship, Mr Federline said: “There’s a lot of things that were going on that they just didn’t feel comfortable with.

“They made sure that I knew what was going on and at that point that was...it was...well they started sending me videos and certain things that they were like, look, I’m telling you that this is happening.”

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Darec said:

👁 what? If any video of brit being filmed without her consent comes out, she should sue immediately.

On their relationship, Mr Federline said: “There’s a lot of things that were going on that they just didn’t feel comfortable with.

“They made sure that I knew what was going on and at that point that was...it was...well they started sending me videos and certain things that they were like, look, I’m telling you that this is happening.”

Yeah... what is he even talking about? He doesn't make any vague accusations..... 

I've said before and I've said it again. He's scum. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Darec said:

and if this is true, because he's talking in circles like he's trying to find the lie, he should have reported this to the court. this insinuates the boys witnessed their mother being abused, filmed it, told their father, and like always, kevin failed them and britney for $$$$

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Darec said:

What the actual ****?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block