Kevin Federline's interview with ITV News (video)

5 minutes ago, easy said:

and if this is true, because he's talking in circles like he's trying to find the lie, he should have reported this to the court. this insinuates the boys witnessed their mother being abused, filmed it, told their father, and like always, kevin failed them and britney for $$$$

No that’s not what he talks about. It’s not about her being abused, he acts like she’s doing crazy things around the kids. Nothing to do with the cship 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Karin63736 said:

No that’s not what he talks about. It’s not about her being abused, he acts like she’s doing crazy things around the kids. Nothing to do with the cship 

and she would be doing "crazy things" why? because she was being abused. it all links together, don't fall for the surface attacks. 

• Like 1

I remember back when Jayden is streaming live on Instagram. This is back then in March 2020, and he is pretty candid with everything, being a 13 years you probably don't have any hidden agenda. So when the boys are siding with Kevin, this makes it a bit weird. A member post a thread about this back in March 2020 and there are couple points that sticks out:

On 3/3/2020 at 12:16 PM, AlottaWarmHeart said:

He also did a 20-minute live stream with fans. Here are the highlights:

• Someone says "kill your grandfather," and he responds, "Bro, I was thinking the same thing."
  • Also called Jamie "a big ****, he can go die."
  • Says K-Fed is the "Best dad ever. My dad is literally Jesus." 
  • Someone wrote: "Help your mom break free." He responds: "That's what I'm trying to do..." Then goes on to talk about something else.

I really do think K-Fed begs Jayden and Sean to cooperate with this, but I just hope he won't threat the kids with anything. Claiming they miss they grandfather when they are clearly abused by that abusive alcoholics make zero sense. I really do hope the boys are okay with K-Fed. Money brings the worst out of people and you don't know what they are capable of.

Funny thing is, Jayden is claiming he is trying to save Britney. If the boys are smart like their mom, I think they are trying to play it cool and stay under the radar for now. Including agreeing to all the crap K-Fed told them to do. I believe the boys know the reason why their mum is under that conservatorship for 13 years is because of them. And they are pretty inseparable since birth, so they might be on to something.

On 3/3/2020 at 12:16 PM, AlottaWarmHeart said:

He also did a 20-minute live stream with fans. Here are the highlights:

• Calls Sam Asghari a good guy
  • Says his mom is legendary
  • Someone wrote: "Help your mom break free." He responds: "That's what I'm trying to do..." Then goes on to talk about something else.
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The only revelation in this interview is that the boys haven't seen Britney in months. 

He reveals:

• He hasn't talked to her and doesn't know what to say to her
  • The boys sent videos of "things" and doesn't say what they are or even imply how severe these "things" are
  • Says it must be hard for the boys to be in high school, but notice he says "I can't imagine what the other kids say" meaning that nothing's been said to them... 

WTF is this bull sh! t?! 

Same vague nonsense and insinuations that Jamie Lynn was going on about in her interviews. Nothing specific, because there is not actually any bizarre behaviour to report. It is beyond pathetic.   

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block