Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

• Content Curators
31 minutes ago, Style. said:

Omg, I’m praying for your heart @Midnight :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

At least tell us top three bops before you run low on blood :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

the way my soul is really about to leave my body :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

i don't wanna die this young, the euphoria is killing me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

22 minutes ago, theosgrlt said:

Don't judge me. I've listened to it once and I'm not going to listen to it until Friday. The album is amazing. I didn't expect it to be the way it was. It felt so different and so coherent with what she has done in the past. 

My top 3: 

1-Pure/Honey 

2-Virgo's Groove 

3-Summer Renaissance or All Up in Your Mind 

Reveal hidden contents

It's giving BALLROOM. I'm living since I'm from ballroom.

I'm curious to know how she is going to perform it.

Yesss, the first review and it's a good one.

I do have high hopes for this album so this is a great kick off.

As tempted as I am to go listen to it. I'll wait until Friday 

Pray for me, pray that I make it that far.:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

30 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I refuse to listen to snippets. Tell me MORE! What about vocals? Production? Compared to previous albums? Is Break My Soul a good representative of the album as a sound/lyrics?

The vocals are good but simple. Don't expect to hear her show her vocal abilities. Sometimes it feels like her younger self singing which was kind of nice. She raps, sings, speaks and chant like in ballroom. The production is very good. I don't have anything to say about it.

BMS is not a good representation because there is quite no 90's house music in it. For example, there is a song inspired by New Orleans bounce but the main influence on the album is ballroom. It mixes disco, funk, afro beat, afro house, rnb. If you liked The Gift you'll like it for sure. Some have a vibe similar to Get Me Bodied. 

The lyrics are pretty simple, like not her best at all, and with very insta-caption like sentences. I don't mind that but clearly it can be an issue for some. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I refuse to listen to snippets. Tell me MORE! What about vocals? Production? Compared to previous albums? Is Break My Soul a good representative of the album as a sound/lyrics?

Compared to previous albums, it might not be her best but it is a solid one. 

It only contains 3-4 mainstream songs which are Cuff It, Virgo's Groove, BMS and Summer Renaissance (maybe also Plastic Off the Sofa but it is a more soft r'n'b song). 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, theosgrlt said:

Don't judge me. I've listened to it once and I'm not going to listen to it until Friday. The album is amazing. I didn't expect it to be the way it was. It felt so different and so coherent with what she has done in the past. 

My top 3: 

1-Pure/Honey 

2-Virgo's Groove 

3-Summer Renaissance or All Up in Your Mind 

Hide contents

It's giving BALLROOM. I'm living since I'm from ballroom.

I'm curious to know how she is going to perform it.

Could you please DM me the link? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block