Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

All right. I'm not too impressed at first listen but that's also because this ain't my style. I can appreciate vocals, references, melodies, samples, etc. The album is extremely cohesive and it feels like a whole record to be listened to. 

I enjoy some songs but I'll have to give it a few more listens to get into it. I'm a bit surprised because it feels very different. I loved THE GIFT and I was hoping for sth similar but this is interesting. I'm waiting for visuals and performances, and the other acts.

Virgo's Groove is probs my fav from first listen.

6.5 or 7 /10 for me (at first listen)

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Mr. Cavill said:

All right. I'm not too impressed at first listen but that's also because this ain't my style. I can appreciate vocals, references, melodies, samples, etc. The album is extremely cohesive and it feels like a whole record to be listened to. 

I enjoy some songs but I'll have to give it a few more listens to get into it. I'm a bit surprised because it feels very different. I loved THE GIFT and I was hoping for sth similar but this is interesting. I'm waiting for visuals and performances, and the other acts.

Virgo's Groove is probs my fav from first listen.

6.5 or 7 /10 for me (at first listen)

Loved reading your posts they were a good preveiw of what I can expect.

I'm definitely looking forward to Virgos's Groove and Summer Renaissance.

Augh won't midnight hurry up already!!! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Also if you guys over there didn't get any videos, than that means there's no videos :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

I guess? Who knows :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Loved reading your posts they were a good preveiw of what I can expect.

I'm definitely looking forward to Virgos's Groove and Summer Renaissance.

Augh won't midnight hurry up already!!! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Also if you guys over there didn't get any videos, than that means there's no videos :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

I guess? Who knows :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

But I'm also notorious of being too judgemental at first so take it with a grain of salt. The songs have a replay value and if Bey plays her cards right, this era will smash. I'm looking for sth more rough from her, like Rock but I can only dream. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: She's certainly going back with this record and it screams summer so let's bop to it! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Break My Soul makes so much more sense as part of the album now. I'll be streaming. I played it on my nice headphones. Can't wait to play the album on my speakers and eventually in my car too. We all know these are 3 different musical experiences :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I feel like you'll love the album! Pls review each song.:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Spoiler

BEYONCE JESALLE KNOWLES-CARTER, RELEASE A ****** VISUAL :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

But I'm also notorious of being too judgemental at first so take it with a grain of salt. The songs have a replay value and if Bey plays her cards right, this era will smash. I'm looking for sth more rough from her, like Rock but I can only dream. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: She's certainly going back with this record and it screams summer so let's bop to it! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Break My Soul makes so much more sense as part of the album now. I'll be streaming. I played it on my nice headphones. Can't wait to play the album on my speakers and eventually in my car too. We all know these are 3 different musical experiences :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I feel like you'll love the album! Pls review each song.:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Reveal hidden contents

BEYONCE JESALLE KNOWLES-CARTER, RELEASE A ****** VISUAL :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

I will I promise to write one for each song too.

Wish me luck, this is gonna be hardest like 6 hours I'll have to get through :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I am listening to it right now. Don't blame me, please. I was going to have a heartstroke if I had to wait until tomorrow, lol.

Let me know how it goes? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block