Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

im convinced she hasn't shot the video yet:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

5 minutes ago, theosgrlt said:

If with all these looks we don't have videos I'm going to riot. 

I really thought she was gonna drop a video last night but here we are :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I LOVED the photoshoot, I can't wait.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I really thought she was gonna drop a video last night but here we are :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I LOVED the photoshoot, I can't wait.

On one hand, I feel like we won't get videos since it's a trilogy and she has done two/three visual albums already (you know it). On the other hand, this is Beyoncé c'mon. She loves doing the videos even if it's just one.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, theosgrlt said:

On one hand, I feel like we won't get videos since it's a trilogy and she has done two/three visual albums already (you know it). On the other hand, this is Beyoncé c'mon. She loves doing the videos even if it's just one.

I know, I'm actually really confused about that.

Maybe since she is known for creating music videos to her entire albums, this time she was like NOPE that's predictable let me keep them on the edge of their seats.

Who knows though, maybe there's an entire visual album waiting for us tonight :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

or maybe we just won't any videos at all :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I know, I'm actually really confused about that.

Maybe since she is known for creating music videos to her entire albums, this time she was like NOPE that's predictable let me keep them on the edge of their seats.

Who knows though, maybe there's an entire visual album waiting for us tonight :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

or maybe we just won't any videos at all :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

I bet we'll get one movie with selected songs from the three albums. Or like you said, maybe we won't have anything lmaoArrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, theosgrlt said:

I bet we'll get one movie with selected songs from the three albums. Or like you said, maybe we won't have anything lmaoArrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

meanwhile me waiting for anything to pop up on her yt channel 

raven-symone.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block