Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

It’s hilarious how so many people are so clearly anti black here. Even more hilarious, threads about ******* Lizzo joking about being the Black Taylor Swift being featured just to get racists to make something out of nothing because website traction is more important than integrity 

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, theosgrlt said:

OMFG !!! Nicole Byer What GIF by NailedIt This is my only reason to stay alive from now on. 

When I tell you the level of my excitement :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

Literally counting the seconds until next Friday.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

The alternate cover is SO much better. Even though she’s serving in the original, I hate album covers with just plain black or white backgrounds. 

Honestly this. The alternative cover gives me Renaissance, disco, and country, so I'm curious which album artwork will work better as we listen to the album once it's released. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, IamArmin said:

I can’t with ya’ll saying that BMS is a flop or whatever… The ***** proved herself already years ago. She ain’t bothered boo even if it would flop or not :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Let's remember that this her first top 10 from one of her own song since Drunk in Love in 2013. All of the singles from Lemonade didn't reach the top 10 (Formation being the highest peak at n°11). So clearly, she is not flopping with BMS and I'm actually impressed by the numbers. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, theosgrlt said:

Let's remember that this her first top 10 from one of her own song since Drunk in Love in 2013. All of the singles from Lemonade didn't reach the top 10 (Formation being the highest peak at n°11). So clearly, she is not flopping with BMS and I'm actually impressed by the numbers. 

U are wrong, sweety. Formation peaked at #10 and Sorry at #11 for 2 weeks.

12 hours ago, theosgrlt said:

Half-wrong. Go Me Yes GIF by Nick JonasSorry was still not a top 10. Formation deserved to be higher than 10. 

well she released the song 2 and half months prior with hidden video on youtube, no download on itunes and apple music and only with 1 live performance - these reasons let the song debuted and peaked at #10 with the album release.

sorry was a bad song in my book and become popular only because "becky with the good hair" and beyonce and jay z's marriage struggles. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block