Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

12 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'm so sorry that I have the ability to distinguish what quality content is.

As a maturing adult my brain is able to proccess quality content and not just stay stuck on kitty kat jingles, you know?

It's a talent eally :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Just go ahead and take one, you too Henry.

stay-strong-dont-cry.gif

''I slay I slay I slay I slay I slay'' - this is the ''quality content''? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Not even against Beyonce but the way her stans are first to sh/t on Britney while their fave's content is so-

ln0599e.gif

It's giving jealousy because Britney actually has iconic pop culture moments, performances and way more hits/classics :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

You actually seem like a sweet person but I wanted to see your anger level and I wanted to see if I was powerful enough to twist your mind :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

As long as Bey fans don't hate on Brit I don't care, have fun but don't claim your fave is some type of God that is above Britney because this is clearly not the case :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Niiice... I'm actually excited :)

Too bad she's so extra and doesn't know how to edit herself, because a trilogy of albums sounds exhausting already.

I actually feel like she's pulling back a bit in this era. 

I think it's rather exciting that she's doing a trilogy. She hasn't released an official album since 2016 so her coming back and bringing three albums is quite impressive imo.

This one if already a handfull at 16 tracks and honestly I don't think those other two parts are coming really soon.

It's nice to see you interested though :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
12 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

You actually seem like a sweet person but I wanted to see your anger level and I wanted to see if I was powerful enough to twist your mind :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I thought you were joking.

We're besties Henry ok nothing will ever break us apart :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

12 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

As long as Bey fans don't hate on Brit I don't care, have fun but don't claim your fave is some type of God that is above Britney because this is clearly not the case :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Honestly I think your spending too much time on TRL or whatever that other forum is.

I'm not like that nor do I think Bey is above anyone else.

I do believe she is very talented and that she cares about her craft.

Your not mad at me are you? :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Content Curators
21 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

America Has a Problem leaked lyrics

”America has a problem/my brothers and sisters are solemn/ they can’t pay their bills/ this isn’t a drill/ inflation is killing them softly. Well yonce is here sitting on mountains of cash/and all y’all maggots living like trash” :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Let me include you in the credits :typing_keyboard_computer:

I'll make sure you get your 20% royalty check  :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
17 minutes ago, Rik said:

I have the leaked beyonce album…,,,..,, message me if u have rebellion I’ll trade u

I have informed the Beyhive of this matter :typing_keyboard_computer:

See you in jail  :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Midnight said:

We're besties Henry ok nothing will ever break us apart :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Okay I guess :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

We need time to Break The Ice tho, you're moving too fast with the hugging, babe 

Monster Nicki Minaj GIFs | Tenor

Let me break the ice, allow me to get you right, Midni :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat::quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

36 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Your not mad at me are you? :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I'm not mad :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Just Luv Me :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Stefani said:

So she's quite literally ripping off all the major dance music legends? What's next, Daft Punk? Madonna? Janet?

At least she got permission this time. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Madonnas entire Confessions album is made up of samples and pretty damn good for the most part. I don’t like Beyoncé’s new song but can we at least be fair if we are going to bring up sampling. Besides, sampling in itself can we an art if done to create innovative tracks. Even Slave 4 U literally samples the baseline. 

In 1997 The Verve was sued for sampling Rolling Stones only to realize that they were sampling Black artists.

Things are a money game, but art is art. Sampling has always been a thing and  Beyoncé is likely going to be innovative at least to an extent with the samples 

• Content Curators
13 minutes ago, Rik said:

:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:  

are ramen noodle ok? did you ever like the color orange?

I used to think the color orange was cute. Did you contact your lawyer? I hope everything works out.

Cellmates can be fun if you know what I mean. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

are ramen noodle ok? did you ever like the color orange?

I used to think the color orange was cute. Did you contact your lawyer? I hope everything works out.

Cellmates can be fun if you know what I mean. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Me after leaking Renaissance part i, ii, and iii 

• Haha 2

AG Cook worked on the album??? Wow the list of producers and songwriters is pretty good and diverse. It goes from pop to rnb to dance to PC Music. I'm really excited. 

BTW: Why people are so mean? If you don't like her just don't listen or read things about her don't need to spread your hate and wishing for a flop. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
25 minutes ago, Rik said:

Me after leaking Renaissance part i, ii, and iii 

Riki not you awarding James over Nick Slayshay :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

get BACK to your cell :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

must feel good to have the queen clap for you :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: the honor 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block