Eric Decker's Son, 4, Accidentally Instagrams a Naked Photo of His Dad in the Shower

them pu$$ies on this thread be wetter than the Atlantic Ocean :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

American's have so many hang ups about things that should be a non issue.

I remember when an American exchange student came with me at the beach in South of France and was absolutely in shock when he saw dozens of topless women in front of kids :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Well, when I was in the U.S. I was shocked by how some girls would dress to go to class, there's no way in France that you'd be accepted in class wearing a mini-skirt + mini crop-top :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But somehow a nipple freaks them out :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Um why is an adult man showering with his kid nearby? 

I don’t understanding why y’all keep bringing this up like it is a problem ?

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

And why are people drooling over this man? He looks like every other straight White man

Far from reality. Like any other group of people, regardless of their gender and ***ual orientation, they come in all shapes and sizes.

Also, no need to criticize or look down what other people like.

• Like 5
On 7/14/2022 at 1:21 PM, Stefani said:

Um why is an adult man showering with his kid nearby? And why are people drooling over this man? He looks like every other straight White man. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Probably because children have zero boundaries especially when they are little. I’m a mom and I swear my kids wait to ask me for stuff and want to have a conversation only once I’m in the bathroom. 

• Haha 1
On 7/14/2022 at 2:23 PM, SJK said:

Eric Decker is so hot. I’ve followed him a bit during his football career. 

His wife is equally hot. They both could get it. 
Remember her singing stint she once had? 

Do I remember

15 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Where?? And who is he?

He’s an American NFL Football player

• Like 3

Why are people freaking out about this? I have many friends who are parents that take their young children in the shower with them so they can wash at the same time? Little kids don’t think about being naked as a ***ual thing at all. They don’t think about s** at all. And like many have said, little kids have no boundaries with their parents. I know my sister in law can’t use the toilet without my nieces coming in the bathroom with her. 

also, never heard of this guy. But damn he’s fine :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Everyone is acting like omg his kid is in there. It's not like a little girl is in there while he's naked, it's his son. My dad and I have been naked together sharing the bathroom or changing clothes. It's not uncommon.

And unfortunately it does look like his wife made their son do that. That's what omg reactions should be about.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block