Eric Decker's Son, 4, Accidentally Instagrams a Naked Photo of His Dad in the Shower

It’s so funny because that kids face is my face right now staring at THAT MANS PERFECT PEACH F YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHO THE HELL IS ERIC DECKER ???? Damn lick lick lick lick yummmMMYYY! Yas! 

omg I wanna be adopted! *** ****. How do people who have hot parents cope? Most people I’ve ever known have had ugly to average at best parents. It seems so surreal to me. 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Lol. I used to walk in on my parents in the bathroom al the time.

Nothing weird about it. The man is just showering....

Exactly, I grew up in a house of all boys and it wasn't weird to be naked when in the bathroom. It's just like at the gym, you do your business and go.

My Dad's from Scotland though so that might explain the lax attitude about noodity. American's have so many hang ups about things that should be a non issue.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block