Cops called to help Britney after running out of gas on LA highway

2 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Oh come on, that is scary to run out of gas on a busy freeway. If your car just suddenly slows/stops that could cause an accident … and people probably didn’t want to just waltz out and push it over until officers had closed off the area, otherwise they could have gotten hit.

This does NOT mean she needs to be in an abusive controlling crazy conservatorship. But it is concerning. 

If Britney is struggling right now I wish her husband or some assistant could do a better job looking out for her.

She isn't struggling. I am really glad the media doesn't stalk me and gives material for an internet mob to sit around and judge me all day because then I would have people saying I should be in a conservatorship. 

She hasn't had the chance to make mistakes and experience it for herself. Just let her be. Why does everything about her life have to be so analyzed and widely discussed? 

She's on her longest career break ever and yet her running out of gas is a story sweeping the nation. WTF. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

i get it but this is just a casual and normal thing to happen, why do they always make news about this stuff... I just don't get the hype

Hide contents

you are right I am not from USA, but it did happen to me when I visited my friend in Germany, also very busy highway, the right thing is to not panic and to act fast, but I guess in USA you guys have a different system for dealing with this kind of stuff

I understand. It is very normal for cops to he called in these situations it's not just because it's Britney. 

Moat people don't get a tmz article about it though lol

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Oh come on, that is scary to run out of gas on a busy freeway. If your car just suddenly slows/stops that could cause an accident … and people probably didn’t want to just waltz out and push it over until officers had closed off the area, otherwise they could have gotten hit.

This does NOT mean she needs to be in an abusive controlling crazy conservatorship. But it is concerning. 

If Britney is struggling right now I wish her husband or some assistant could do a better job looking out for her.

🥴 there is nothing "concerning" or to suggest she's "struggling" because a common accident happened. she handled the situation with maturity and in a logical, proper problem solving manner. she didn't have a crying hysterical breakdown. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, xkhingx said:

that makes me happy tbh…it shows she really is free, driving all alone, running out of gas, having no security behind her like she always does when driving, calling the police by herself and solving the issue 

i know i might sound weird but this to me shows how capable she is and how free she is

Yasss! Driving alone, not even with Sam in tow. Nice

• Like 2
5 hours ago, xkhingx said:

that makes me happy tbh…it shows she really is free, driving all alone, running out of gas, having no security behind her like she always does when driving, calling the police by herself and solving the issue 

i know i might sound weird but this to me shows how capable she is and how free she is

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 2
5 hours ago, mfanbs said:

how is this scary? and why is it news? and why did they call police? just push the car to the side and call a tow truck or some with two liters of petrol just enough to drive to the nearest gas station

It’s actually very scary…It happened to me once on the Turnpike and I thought I was going to get ran over. I don’t know about LA, but cars on the Turnpike drive 80 + mph.

• Like 2
On 7/13/2022 at 4:51 PM, easy said:

🥴 there is nothing "concerning" or to suggest she's "struggling" because a common accident happened. she handled the situation with maturity and in a logical, proper problem solving manner. she didn't have a crying hysterical breakdown. 

A common accident? I hate to break this to you but If you’re commonly ignoring the gas gauge lighting up/dinging at you and having your vehicle dead stop on a busy LA freeway, then maybe it’s time you hand over your license. 

This isn’t like when people get irritated about stupid things, like that she doesn’t brush her hair before running errands.

She could have easily been hit and killed, or caused an accident that killed someone else. 

As I stated before, this doesn’t mean she needs an abusive conservatorship. But this, combined with lots of other things, is concerning. 

Edit/add on: I just wish I had more faith that the people around her are properly looking out for her. Rose is holding it down in court but it seems like maybe she needs more support at home. I’m not slamming Brit — I just want people around her earning their keep and looking out for her

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

A common accident? I hate to break this to you but If you’re commonly ignoring the gas gauge lighting up/dinging at you and having your vehicle dead stop on a busy LA freeway, then maybe it’s time you hand over your license. 

This isn’t like when people get irritated about stupid things, like that she doesn’t brush her hair before running errands.

She could have easily been hit and killed, or caused an accident that killed someone else. 

As I stated before, this doesn’t mean she needs an abusive conservatorship. But this, combined with lots of other things, is concerning. 

stop your fear mongering there is NOTHING concerning about britney making the same accidental mistake that people make DAILY. nor does it mean they or britney needs to lose their license 🥴

while you're busy playing the what if game you're ignoring that she wasn't hurt, no one was. and that she handled the situation the same way any normal, functioning, capable adult would. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Aymama said:

I love Britney but I hope she learned her lesson. She hasn’t been able to drive in over a decade, of course she’s not going to have car etiquette. I lived in nyc for 3 years, didn’t drive the entire time and once I got to drive again I literally felt like a newbie again.:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I’m just glad no one tried to mess with her. 

She needs to leave LA she said she wished no one knew her name I’m 10000% understand why! This is bull****. Britney sue TMZ and the LAPD

6 hours ago, Stefani said:

They're usually accurate aren't they? I can't think of any specific stories that they've reported that weren't true to some extent?

How did she not know the car was running low on gas? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I can! Let’s start with their YEARS of stories on Britney from info her Father and corrupt team leaked. Lies which kept her in that abusive Cship. 

7 hours ago, ToxicMadness said:

Britney ran out of gas in the middle of LA's busiest highway, TMZ reports. Cops were called to help get her to safety. 

Their story:

"Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they got a call around 10 PM Tuesday for a report of a white Mercedes blocking the third lane southbound on the 101, just north of Balboa Blvd. Officers say when they responded Britney was seated in the backseat of a passerby's vehicle."

"We're told Britney informed officers she ran out of gas while driving, and her car quit in the middle of the highway."

"Once the California Highway Patrol got traffic stopped, an officer got in the driver's seat of Britney's Mercedes to steer while she sat in the passenger's seat and the vehicle was pushed to safety."

"Cops say Britney thanked the officers and said she was ok ... officers waited with her until her husband, Sam Asghari, came to pick her up."

Ohh Britney, kinda scary :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:brit-dr.jpg.41f5cc4ea9fce6f10d7b615c2131a41b.jpg

Gosh, why law enforcement would tell TMZ what happened? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block