Cops called to help Britney after running out of gas on LA highway

4 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Some twitter fans are getting crazy with this, maybe it has some truth to it? they say Britney was xcaping her new home, no phone and no credit card bc she's now controlled by her husband and she's not exactly free she has a new "owner" now. 

This isn't it at all. She as put down and belittled for 13 years. She needs to reestablish that love she has for herself to care to do things for herself. Her running out of gas shows that she doesn't care about herself enough to keep her safe. This also shows that she wants other people to show that they care about her.

43 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Some twitter fans are getting crazy with this, maybe it has some truth to it? they say Britney was xcaping her new home, no phone and no credit card bc she's now controlled by her husband and she's not exactly free she has a new "owner" now. 

There’s zero proof that Britney didn’t have her phone or wallet with her. The cops came to the scene because her car was blocking the lane. At that point she was already at the back seat of another car and Sam was on his way to get her.

We don’t know why and how the other car stopped. We can speculate that she got out of her own car because it would have been dangerous to stay in a car that was stopped on a lane on the highway (101 is really busy and kind of scary - I used to drive it every day to work). Maybe the other car stopped to help her and she felt safe enough to get into that car to wait for Sam.

She told us a few days ago that she fired her security team and probably hadn’t gotten a new one. She was just re-traumatized by the paparazzi photos at the airport, so she probably didn’t want to stop to get gas and instead hoped to get home with the remaining gas. 

We don’t even know where she was coming from - the drive from Hollywood to Calabasas is 25 miles (40 km) and to stop at the gas station you have to get out of the highway. It was night time and I would have been reluctant to get some gas, too, and just pray I’d make it home with the gas I had.

I really think there’s any proof of a conspiracy. Do you really think Madonna, Donatello Versace and DREW BARRYMORE would stay quiet if she was still a prisoner?

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Don’t scare me! I hope this is not true at all.

mercedes have an SOS button so i don’t know why she didn’t use it? anyway…

this isn’t the first time this has happened so it isn’t just a little “oopsie! hehe!” why is running out of gas a recurrent thing with her when she drives by herself? it happened numerous times in 2007. over a decade ago. august, september, october 2007. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bob_karol/1282023450

not to mention the times where she just stopped in the middle of the road because she didn’t know how to do a turnabout/reverse her car and had to get one of the paps to do it for her, hitting a parked car and driving off, talking about how she crashed two cars when she was younger during the itz special, driving around with the kids baby seat not facing the rear while the top was down, the several times she has ran through red lights, etc.

the spears family in general are so bad at driving. lynne has literally killed a child behind the wheel. can britney at least take other people’s safety into account? 

so confused. she always talks about how anxious she is around strangers & how she can’t trust new people and understandably so, but a random person just pulled up and she willingly sat in their car? what if they just drove off with her… wtf

• Like 1
On 7/13/2022 at 12:13 PM, mfanbs said:

how is this scary? and why is it news? and why did they call police? just push the car to the side and call a tow truck or some with two liters of petrol just enough to drive to the nearest gas station

It's one of the busiest highways in LA with cars speeding like crazy. If your car is stuck in the middle of a busy highway, you can't just stop traffic and push it over lol.  You need cops to block the way first so they can safely move aside.  Luckily it was just gas so someone could just bring it over.  But still, I'm glad she's ok.

Happened to my dad once and trust me he’s a very capable person and driver lol. Sometimes you just think you’ll make it one stop further and then you don’t. **** happens. Britney handled it well and all was good. Unnecessary headline once again but I’m very happy to see Britney just doing normal things, free, like it’s supposed to be.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block