Cops called to help Britney after running out of gas on LA highway

6 hours ago, Nate b said:

Not like this is a big deal had it been ANYONE ELSE, but damn, Britney sure does have a way of making things harder for herself by letting these kind of things happen. Guarantee they will argue “she can’t even handle making sure she has gas” ughhh not today of all days bb. 

she made a mistake

Lynn killed a kid driving her car

Jamie Lynn killed multiple cats with her tesla

Jamie tried to drive off drunk with little Britney once

Jamie Watson caused an accident that killed 3 people and left one with prolonged health issues

Mark Vincent Kaplan got a pulled over for driving drunk (video proof) and probably got a ticket too

But Britney's the bad driver for forgetting gas :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

• Like 6
1 hour ago, gabka11 said:

I have a question, in US is normal that when somebody ran out of the gas, he's calling police? I'm curious it's usual or unique situation.

Most people would pull over to the shoulder if they are about to run out of gas and then call a roadside assistance service. It's pretty alarming that she didn't notice/ignored the gas light while driving on a busy freeway at night. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

A common accident? I hate to break this to you but If you’re commonly ignoring the gas gauge lighting up/dinging at you and having your vehicle dead stop on a busy LA freeway, then maybe it’s time you hand over your license. 

This isn’t like when people get irritated about stupid things, like that she doesn’t brush her hair before running errands.

She could have easily been hit and killed, or caused an accident that killed someone else. 

As I stated before, this doesn’t mean she needs an abusive conservatorship. But this, combined with lots of other things, is concerning. 

You are always soo dramatic. People run out of gas all the time maybe she overestimated how many miles she had left. She isn't the first and she won't be the last. It is a scary thing for sure but definitely not "concerning", what does that even mean anyways in this context? Like what are you insinuating? 

Geez, you are the book definition of people who are just waiting for her to make a mistake. SHE. IS. HUMAN! Let her be one. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, queenofhearts said:

she made a mistake

Lynn killed a kid driving her car

Jamie Lynn killed multiple cats with her tesla

Jamie tried to drive off drunk with little Britney once

Jamie Watson caused an accident that killed 3 people and left one with prolonged health issues

Mark Vincent Kaplan got a pulled over for driving drunk (video proof) and probably got a ticket too

But Britney's the bad driver for forgetting gas :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

Lol yeah but comparing Britney to her family is a low bar. They literally all belong in prison. And/or h***

swerk GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block