Cops called to help Britney after running out of gas on LA highway

14 hours ago, KatieKat said:

A common accident? I hate to break this to you but If you’re commonly ignoring the gas gauge lighting up/dinging at you and having your vehicle dead stop on a busy LA freeway, then maybe it’s time you hand over your license. 

This isn’t like when people get irritated about stupid things, like that she doesn’t brush her hair before running errands.

She could have easily been hit and killed, or caused an accident that killed someone else. 

As I stated before, this doesn’t mean she needs an abusive conservatorship. But this, combined with lots of other things, is concerning. 

Edit/add on: I just wish I had more faith that the people around her are properly looking out for her. Rose is holding it down in court but it seems like maybe she needs more support at home. 

Yikes comment

"That she doesn't brush her hair before running errands" what was the point of mentioning this? 

For all we know her car showed the incorrect amount of gas. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Are people actually trying to allude that she’s not capable of driving because she ran out of gas on the free way? People are out of their minds :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

This woman literally can’t do anything without being belittled. It’s gas. Cars can run out of it and it’s not really that big of a deal. Thank goodness the authorities were able to help her :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: No.

Well you are obviously perfect, so you shouldn't waste your precious perfect time b*tching and moaning about something millions of people have done:

From Triple A in Southern California:

https://news.aaa-calif.com/news/24-million-americans-continue-to-drive-on-empty-and-could-end-up-stranded

According to a recent AAA survey, 24 million (11 percent) of American drivers continue to drive after the low fuel warning light turns on. Drivers who attempt to stretch a tank of gas too far could end up stranded like 135,473 Automobile Club of Southern California members did last year.  AAA cautions drivers that allowing their cars to run out of fuel can not only put them in a potentially dangerous situation, but also could result in costly repairs.

“Some drivers are trying to be resourceful and delay fuel purchases by driving their car until the gas tank is nearly empty, but this can do more harm than good,” according to the Auto Club’s Approved Auto Repair Program Manager Dave Skaien. 

This is her private life. Let her learn and be glad our Queen has that chance. I get angry at the conservatorship for doing NOTHING to help Britney become independent in the 13 years (and the years preceding). She has wanted to take breaks for so long but couldn't. It was work, work, work - be in the limelight. Now, at 40, she has that second chance to live life. Mistakes will be made, but I am just glad she is safe and can learn from her mistakes. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Well you are obviously perfect, so you shouldn't waste your precious perfect time b*tching and moaning about something millions of people have done:

https://news.aaa-calif.com/news/24-million-americans-continue-to-drive-on-empty-and-could-end-up-stranded

This is her private life. Let her learn and be glad our Queen has that chance. I get angry at the conservatorship for doing NOTHING to help Britney become independent in the 13 years (and the years preceding). She has wanted to take breaks for so long but couldn't. It was work, work, work - be in the limelight. Now, at 40, she has that second chance to live life. Mistakes will be made, but I am just glad she is safe and can learn from her mistakes. 

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: come through with the research and statistics 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Sorry for pointing out irresponsibility. Nobody is perfect you know. Anyway weren’t you supposed to “black out the negativity”? Not that I think I am negative with this post but you certainly twisted my words into such perception. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Applejack said:

your car never stopped working in the middle of a highway because of some random issue? Or even if it didn't stop working, something wacky happened like your kid opening the door while you're running up a highway? Damn, props to you.

If something is wrong with the car it tells me to go to the mechanic. End of story. If your kid has opened up the door while you drive on the highway you have some serious issues with raising your child. I don’t care if it is Britney, Mother Theresa, the Tooth Fairy, or a mistake, I will comment hazardous happenings as hazardous! You don’t even know if I blame her or feel sorry for her or anything. Truth is that **** is dangerous. And if y’all don’t get it as drivers, I don’t get where y’all got your licenses. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, mfanbs said:

dude chill 

I can have my opinion you know. Sorry that I don’t take it lightly that anybody has a car stop in the middle of the road where cars drive 130km/h. Because they didn’t think and didn’t listen to the car.

I’ll pass y’all’s mingle of laughing it off and condoning it because others were just as reckless and inconsiderate of not only their own safety but that of others.

The car will make sounds when it is almost out of gas so what’s the excuse? Con? You know it’s her action and her unawareness and if it was anybody else I would say the same thing, I don’t care if it is Britney, Putin or the Easter Bunny. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

If something is wrong with the car it tells me to go to the mechanic. End of story. If your kid has opened up the door while you drive on the highway you have some serious issues with raising your child. I don’t care if it is Britney, Mother Theresa, the Tooth Fairy, or a mistake, I will comment hazardous happenings as hazardous! You don’t even know if I blame her or feel sorry for her or anything. Truth is that **** is dangerous. And if y’all don’t get it as drivers, I don’t get where y’all got your licenses. 

see, that door incident happened like 20 years ago and everyone is alive and that never happened again lmao. Lesson was learned, no one lost their license, no kid got harmed or told off. And that wasn't news anywhere unlike Britney :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

It's just common sense in not trying to demonize someone over something like that that can happen with anyone :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: **** happens.

34 minutes ago, Applejack said:

see, that door incident happened like 20 years ago and everyone is alive and that never happened again lmao. Lesson was learned, no one lost their license, no kid got harmed or told off. And that wasn't news anywhere unlike Britney :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

It's just common sense in not trying to demonize someone over something like that that can happen with anyone :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: **** happens.

Well I don’t demonise, I call dangerous **** out. I am not pointing fingers at a person but at an action/inaction.

• Like 1
On 7/13/2022 at 11:19 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That’s why the entire world has been affected by inflation…because of Biden. Give me a ******* break. I’m not a fan of the man but Trumpers are so quick to place the blame on everyone but themselves :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Just because people don’t support Biden doesn’t mean they are even thinking about Trump. It’s the far left that can’t keep Trump’s name out of their mouth or get over him/move on. Biden is a puppet. Our commander in chief has a baseline altered mental status. What country allows such a thing. It’s an actual circus. 

19 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Just because people don’t support Biden doesn’t mean they are even thinking about Trump. It’s the far left that can’t keep Trump’s name out of their mouth or get over him/move on. Biden is a puppet. Our commander in chief has a baseline altered mental status. What country allows such a thing. It’s an actual circus. 

Sure that’s why people trashing Biden can’t stop themselves from comparing it to Trump’s America AKA “so much better America/Make America Great Again America.” Funny the so called Christians worship Trump like he’s some sort of deity that gives a **** about them. Biden is trash but he isn’t to blame for everything that’s happened. See the difference between those with common sense? We can remain impartial and realize even the people we vote for are **** but the least stinking turd. At least I don’t worship any political leader like the Trumpians do :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block