Cops called to help Britney after running out of gas on LA highway

1 hour ago, mfanbs said:

how is this scary? and why is it news? and why did they call police? just push the car to the side and call a tow truck or some with two liters of petrol just enough to drive to the nearest gas station

I would be scared to break down in a megatropolis with no shoulder

spacer.png

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Darec said:

Britney is trending on Twitter, because of this ''NEWS'' Incredible. 🙄

Captura-de-pantalla-83552.png

The strategy to distract from the hearing and paint a negative image of her is pretty effective, I guess! 

In no small part thanks to outraged fans who help spreading the news by giving tmz the online engagement they crave. Negative engagement is even more effective than the positive.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

The strategy to distract from the hearing and paint a negative image of her is pretty effective, I guess! 

In no small part thanks to outraged fans who help spreading the news by giving tmz the online engagement they crave. Negative engagement is even more effective than the positive.

Crazy how calculated it all is, if it’s this easy to put a spin story out in Britney then she’s not really free until a she leaves the country or legally goes after tmz which she should!

3 hours ago, mfanbs said:

how is this scary? and why is it news? and why did they call police? just push the car to the side and call a tow truck or some with two liters of petrol just enough to drive to the nearest gas station

See that’s what fans need to understand…Britney has never in her 40 years of life had to call triple AAA or a towing company… in Britney defense her assistants suck… because that should always be taken care off.. all celebrities have support and have those things taken care off.. Britney panicked and called 911 it seems.. but in reality she needs some support around her and that’s not a bad thing don’t spin my words… also this always happens so no that doesn’t mean she reckless or crazy the way TMZ wrote it but she is the biggest pop star in the world so things like this in the middle of her court hearing isn’t great… like today they are going to court… but this is a learning moment for her taste of real life situations… the scary part is she could of ******* died and got hit.. she should have never sat in the back.. but the cops came and did an assess on her if she was loopy or under the influence she would of been arrested it was a clear human accident… but it hasn’t really hit main stream media yet.. maybe a few rats mags with pick it up but overall I haven’t seen the article outside of TMZ but I could be worng… 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

You may not be from an area with crazy interstates so I'll refrain from being sarcastic but when your on a highway where the speed limit is over 70 and your car stops out of no where, it can cause a pile up. If other people don't have time to stop or worse case scenario it can cause casualties. You can't just get out your car and push your car you risk someone not seeing you and getting ran over. Cops are called to direct traffic and make sure everyone gets to safety. 

It's news because it's Britney ***** 🤪 

i get it but this is just a casual and normal thing to happen, why do they always make news about this stuff... I just don't get the hype

Spoiler

you are right I am not from USA, but it did happen to me when I visited my friend in Germany, also very busy highway, the right thing is to not panic and to act fast, but I guess in USA you guys have a different system for dealing with this kind of stuff

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mfanbs said:

Oh come on, that is scary to run out of gas on a busy freeway. If your car just suddenly slows/stops that could cause an accident … and people probably didn’t want to just waltz out and push it over until officers had closed off the area, otherwise they could have gotten hit.

This does NOT mean she needs to be in an abusive controlling crazy conservatorship. But it is concerning. 

If Britney is struggling right now I wish her husband or some assistant could do a better job looking out for her.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block