Jamie Spears features Britney's Instagram post about documentaries as evidence for July 13th hearing

Message added by PokemonSpears,

This is not a thread to complain about Britney's comments towards the documentaries. If you have nothing positive to say about her, please don't comment. 

1 hour ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Can someone explain why he did this? How is that going to help Jamie? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I guess it's a reach to diminish the credibility of the information gathered by for example the new York times about the taping of Britney.

As she reported before they don't know the truth and still report on it. If you flip this the right way... Not a good look on all the claims that could be used in a trial if the regarding person disregards them like that.

• Super Mods

I don’t get it? Everyone fought for her freedom and wanted her to be able to use her voice. Now that she is, some of her “fans” are saying that she’s erratic or wrong to do so. Just a reminder that this woman was trafficked for 13 years and unable to use her voice or rights.

• Love 7

She can post whatever she wants! She doesn’t need to like the docs— she’s sick of being exploited. Understood. NYT has sourced everything in there so it’s not like team con has anything to gain from highlighting Britney’s dissatisfaction. Second, her dissatisfaction with the docs PALES IN COMPARISON to the dissatisfaction she has with the conservatorship and judicial system and she’s vocalized as such.  

she for once in her life wants to be given credit for something, ANYTHING on her own. Her feelings are valid. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

The fact that she trashed the documentaries that contain evidence her lawyer has cited in legal documents is relevant. Her “feelings” about the documentaries thankfully don’t take away from the pure facts and evidence so Jamie and his lawyer are stupid for even bringing that up - but still, Britney shouldn’t give her enemy any bullets at all in battle and this is just another added item Rosengart has to deal with which he shouldn’t have to 

I get what you’re saying. But legally, she didn’t say anything specific was inaccurate. She just complained that it wasn’t her voice. It wasn’t from her perspective. If she criticized specific parts of the documentary than I can see her words being used against her. But she didn’t do that. Legally speaking she didn’t hurt her case. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

she makes things so hard for herself because she stated an opinion? She's entitled to her opinion.

Anyways, she didn't say anything specifically about Controlling and the criminal enterprise Jamie ran so best of luck to him (not really, I wish him no luck)

Of course, still put a spanner in the works for herself though 

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I mean I agree with others that I see no problem in the post. 

However, I think Jamie and his team are trying to prove the allegations of tampering her bedroom (revealed in the documentary Controlling Britney Spears) false. However, this is a dumb move because there is clearly other evidence of it. 

Britney should not be afraid to share her opinions. It's so weird how Britney constantly has to "be careful" of every little thing she says or does because she is supposedly always at risk of losing her civil rights. 

Yes exactly. She didn’t saying anything specific about the documentary, just that nobody talked to her haha. They are grasping at straws tbh

• Like 2
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Anybody with half a brain could see this coming - she makes things so hard for herself sometimes. I bet Rosengart is pissed! 

2 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Well unfortunately she decided to do these posts which were messy! Deleting them makes it look even worse for her. Even though I don’t see the posts as any evidence for Jamie, she really should have just kept it off social until this was all over. 

Y’all are right!!

REAL TALK

First of all, Jamie Spears is a evil man with no soul and no conscience.

Secondly, Britney brought this stupid **** on herself. She’s been a free grown azz woman for almost 8 months. I know she has a lot of unresolved trauma that has to be dealt with. It will take time for her to recover. She’s been to Vegas, island vacays, got married, went on a honeymoon. She needs to make time to get proper mental health care. Britney needs to get her azz off of Instagram and spin dance her way into a therapist’s office for some much needed psychological help!!! 

Yeah she’s free to speak her mind now and that’s all well and good. BUT some things needs to be kept off of the ‘gram! Sam needs to get this point across to his wife too (maybe he’s trying?) but ultimately it’s on Britney to start getting her **** together!! PERIODT!! 

• Like 1

I'll just say this, Britney's free speech has nothing to do with this, BUT given the situation and circumstances, she really needs to tread through these waters carefully.

Britney deserves to have her voice and to let it be heard, but freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequence. We've seen how aggressive Jamie and his team have been towards all of the cases and legal proceedings and you can bet that they will use anything to question her credibility, judgement and most important of all, state of mind. 

The entire situation is so complex and not black and white and we need to stop pretending that it is. You can support and stand behind Britney, but still acknowledge that the years of abuse and extortion have done a number on her. 

This isn't a jab at her, but Britney is clearly not 100% where she needs to be emotionally and these emotionally driven posts COULD set things back for her or completely mess them up for her.

At the end of the day, Britney will do what Britney feels. What worries me is that historically, Britney does not handle freedom well. Her entire "downfall" (if you want to call it that) from 2004-2007 was due in part to her feeling caged up and she rebelled. Let's not forget the 55-hour marriage, then jumping over to K-Fed so quickly, the fun yet messy Chaotic show, etc. That was Britney being free.

Now here we are nearly 15 years later, she's free from control and it's like we've stepped back in time, only this time she doesn't need a home camera to record her life with K-Fed, she's using social media to just vent.

Again, she's free to do what she wants, but she really needs to help the public shed the image they have of her of being unstable and erratic. She can start by just relaxing a bit and saving it for the book.

• Like 4

For people saying it doesn't matter....Rosengart is using the documentaries as evidence. Britney's statements regarding the documentaries, to me, delegitimatizes their merit. She's never once said anything supportive of the documentaries, and if one were to think that she wants her parents in jail (which she herself stated), and criminal activity stated in the docs are true, she would at least put the documentaries in a positive light since they are evidence of alleged criminal acts by her father. Unless Rosengart has told her not to comment on them at all? But she has already made so many other allegations...

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Sia said:

I'll just say this, Britney's free speech has nothing to do with this, BUT given the situation and circumstances, she really needs to tread through these waters carefully.

Britney deserves to have her voice and to let it be heard, but freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequence. We've seen how aggressive Jamie and his team have been towards all of the cases and legal proceedings and you can bet that they will use anything to question her credibility, judgement and most important of all, state of mind. 

The entire situation is so complex and not black and white and we need to stop pretending that it is. You can support and stand behind Britney, but still acknowledge that the years of abuse and extortion have done a number on her. 

This isn't a jab at her, but Britney is clearly not 100% where she needs to be emotionally and these emotionally driven posts COULD set things back for her or completely mess them up for her.

At the end of the day, Britney will do what Britney feels. What worries me is that historically, Britney does not handle freedom well. Her entire "downfall" (if you want to call it that) from 2004-2007 was due in part to her feeling caged up and she rebelled. Let's not forget the 55-hour marriage, then jumping over to K-Fed so quickly, the fun yet messy Chaotic show, etc. That was Britney being free.

Now here we are nearly 15 years later, she's free from control and it's like we've stepped back in time, only this time she doesn't need a home camera to record her life with K-Fed, she's using social media to just vent.

Again, she's free to do what she wants, but she really needs to help the public shed the image they have of her of being unstable and erratic. She can start by just relaxing a bit and saving it for the book.

It could be years before all of this is settled. You are suggesting Britney wait YEARS to express her opinion, on her own, life on social media? YEARS? After being held in a coservatorship for over a decade where they forbid her from doing the exact same thing??

I know some of you fans mean well but I wish Exhale had a down vote button so I could express MY opinion without having to type all these words. Cowards.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block