Jamie Spears features Britney's Instagram post about documentaries as evidence for July 13th hearing

Message added by PokemonSpears,

This is not a thread to complain about Britney's comments towards the documentaries. If you have nothing positive to say about her, please don't comment. 

6 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Well unfortunately she decided to do these posts which were messy! Deleting them makes it look even worse for her. Even though I don’t see the posts as any evidence for Jamie, she really should have just kept it off social until this was all over. 

it would be evidence for james if this was a lawsuit which it isn’t 

Yes, Britney can post whatever she wants... but I wish she could hold back her angers or any negativity and stop posting long rantings like that and then just delete it. Once its posted, its there... no matter how fast she deleted it right after.... At least wait till its all over and published it in her book or sth....

Though I think that post didn't do any Jamie favor?  Britney never stated that the documentaries were lying or sth....so...

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Lisa88007 said:

How is anything she posted, relevant to the case? 

The fact that she trashed the documentaries that contain evidence her lawyer has cited in legal documents is relevant. Her “feelings” about the documentaries thankfully don’t take away from the pure facts and evidence so Jamie and his lawyer are stupid for even bringing that up - but still, Britney shouldn’t give her enemy any bullets at all in battle and this is just another added item Rosengart has to deal with which he shouldn’t have to 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Lisa88007 said:

How is anything she posted, relevant to the case? 

I mean I agree with others that I see no problem in the post. 

However, I think Jamie and his team are trying to prove the allegations of tampering her bedroom (revealed in the documentary Controlling Britney Spears) false. However, this is a dumb move because there is clearly other evidence of it. 

Britney should not be afraid to share her opinions. It's so weird how Britney constantly has to "be careful" of every little thing she says or does because she is supposedly always at risk of losing her civil rights. 

• Like 8
42 minutes ago, grovela said:

I didn’t like people talking about my problems and a couple friends making posts on social media about me a few years back (WILDLY lower scale I know) but I can still express my frustration, like tf? What a ****ty human being Jackoff P. Spears is. 

Unfortunately in her case, right now, no, she can't. Everything she posts could possibly be used against her. Team Con is that evil.

The best thing for her would be - make an obscure email that couldn't be associated with her and use it to make fake account and just ****post.

Lots of celebs do that. Example- Grimes on Reddit, Gaga on GGD, Lil Nas on ATRL...

If I was her, I'd keep my Ig cute and tame and just wildly ****post somewhere where Team Con couldn't find me. It is possible to be anonymous and trash your family and no one would ever guess you're a celeb.

evidence trumps anyones, including britney's, feelings. she can not like them all she wants, it is irrelevant to the evidence they provided, which she has not (and cannot, because it's verifiably true) deny. jamie's lawyer is grasping. her expressing her feelings makes it easier for jamie's lawyer to continue to grasp and try to spin the narrative. but they're not battling the court of public opinion, penny doesn't care how britney feels, she will care about the FACTS. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I mean I agree with others that I see no problem in the post. 

However, I think Jamie and his team are trying to prove the allegations of tampering her bedroom (revealed in the documentary Controlling Britney Spears) false. However, this is a dumb move because there is clearly other evidence of it. 

Britney should not be afraid to share her opinions. It's so weird how Britney constantly has to "be careful" of every little thing she says or does because she is supposedly always at risk of losing her civil rights. 

Exactly. And how her dislike for the docs would prove to deny the surveillance allegations against her father. Britney can say whatever she wants and I bet Rosengart is always advising on legal matters. 

1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I had a feeling this was coming. He's going to use Britney's dislike for the documentaries and her questioning parts of them as a way to say they lied about him and none of their allegations were true. Unfortunately for him he is getting very bad legal advice and it doesn't make a different in his case as there are already several witnesses that have corroborated those claims :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

The problem is the docs has no evidences. Because what they have is hearsay. I doubt the court will accept as an evidence in favor of Jamie.

50 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Well unfortunately she decided to do these posts which were messy! Deleting them makes it look even worse for her. Even though I don’t see the posts as any evidence for Jamie, she really should have just kept it off social until this was all over. 

This is simply a tactic by Jamie to muddy the waters and try to confuse the judge.

Besides, Britney's been silent long enough she should post whatever she wants whenever she wants

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

The fact that she trashed the documentaries that contain evidence her lawyer has cited in legal documents is relevant. Her “feelings” about the documentaries thankfully don’t take away from the pure facts and evidence so Jamie and his lawyer are stupid for even bringing that up - but still, Britney shouldn’t give her enemy any bullets at all in battle and this is just another added item Rosengart has to deal with which he shouldn’t have to 

well this is just how Jamie treated Britney under the cship, according to Vlasov. Controlling her through her private messages. Nah she shouldn't bend to James' will. This is like the 20394949th document he filed. They know they're stalling. Let's stop the victim blaming.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She and every single human being is entitled to an opinion, however, when you’re in the middle of a legal battle you gotta be SMART about what you say.

she's in the middle of a fiduciary dispute. It's not a civil case. It's Jamie who should be smart about what he is saying.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block