Jamie Spears features Britney's Instagram post about documentaries as evidence for July 13th hearing

Message added by PokemonSpears,

This is not a thread to complain about Britney's comments towards the documentaries. If you have nothing positive to say about her, please don't comment. 

While the nasty media played a role in this conservatorship and they deserved to be drilled by  Britney herself, the "Free Britney" documentary truly helped inform the general public and helped end this conservatorship. Facts are facts. Without the big media coverage, the general public never knew what was happening. It was always a fan theory.  

The documentary started everything, then Britney blew everything up with her testimony last June. If anything, the alleged evidence discussed in the documentaries should put the entire team behind bars. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

They’ll drag it through the courts for years. Jamie will never sit for a deposition. He’s too old and won’t live long enough. Lou might have to return a few million dollars but it’ll be hush hush and she’ll continue being successful, just with a bad reputation. A sad story through and through how they enslaved and exploited someone for their own gain. That is just part of the human condition 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Kletus said:

They’ll drag it through the courts for years. Jamie will never sit for a deposition. He’s too old and won’t live long enough. Lou might have to return a few million dollars but it’ll be hush hush and she’ll continue being successful, just with a bad reputation. A sad story through and through how they enslaved and exploited someone for their own gain. That is just part of the human condition 

I predict we will see a major trial sometime in the next 5 years at the level of Depp v. Heard. 

45 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I think Big Sloppy is just clutching at straws. There is no “evidence” in any of B’s IG post about Jamie’s financial malfeasance. And this filing is completely irrelevant to why Jamie disrespected the court by dodging 3 depositions. AND it doesn’t address why Big Sloppy disrespected the court by not tucking in his shirt. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Her Instagram post was literally a rant. That’s all. No hard evidence there.

• Like 1

Yes Britney can say and do what she wants as  anyone should be able too, however when she might be suing Tri Star or filing charges against her father Jamie Instagram shouldn’t be where she’s running to moan about!

Britneys  lawyer can take care of this stuff, going speak her piece when she releases her book later this year and if she wants to go on a tour of talking about what happened to her that would probably suit her better than going on Instagram with these crazy rants.

9 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

here's the thing.. facts are facts. some things she can not like, but then there are many truths about these documentaries and evidence behind the facts. SO him and his lawyer can do whatever the **** they want, it will all come out in the wash and he's been looking very shady from the get go and the court is going to see that.. 

exactly but like many members mentioned if you disagree then you’re attacking Britney and now that she’s allegedly free these same advocates root for her to have a voice and opinion yet silence the fans!

The irony

5 hours ago, Seanril said:

This is exactly why she needs to leave IG or stop with the erratic posts where she is hurting her own case

Exactly I don’t get it, she complains about the media attention and paparazzi pics yet goes on Instagram posing top less, bottom less and posting controversial captions!

Yes she has the right to do all of that, but why cry moan and complain about the media then run to Instagram for attention and media attention!

She unfortunately can’t have it both ways!

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Well, I do remember she saying in one of this posts that the docs were lying or telling things that were not true. 

Now, if Rosengart is using the informations that the doc brought up to press Jamie to a deposition, it's only logical that his lawyers try to use this to discredit the whole thing. Any lawyers would do the same. 

If Britney, the victim herself, is saying that the docs are lying, how can she use it as source of information? I mean, it's a reach obviously, but too good one to miss. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Anybody with half a brain could see this coming - she makes things so hard for herself sometimes. I bet Rosengart is pissed! 

LOL How is this making it hard? Anybody with half a brain would throw this argument into trash. Her not wanting her past being rehashed in documentaries has nothing to do with Jamie’s criminal activities.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly I don’t get it, she complains about the media attention and paparazzi pics yet goes on Instagram posing top less, bottom less and posting controversial captions!

Yes she has the right to do all of that, but why cry moan and complain about the media then run to Instagram for attention and media attention!

That sounds exactly like those people who blame r*** victims for dressing a certain way.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
19 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Well for starters I disagree.. She is a HUMAN BEING and should be able to use social media just like everyone else. Don't act like people you don't know don't do the same ****.. Let's not go there.. I don't care if she's a celebrity or not, she should be able to act how she likes... That's why she does this, don't you "fans" get it. You're not her ******* keeper for **** sake and neither is the media.. This is part of the problem. #sorrynotsorry

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Well, I do remember she saying in one of this posts that the docs were lying or telling things that were not true. 

Now, if Rosengart is using the informations that the doc brought up to press Jamie to a deposition, it's only logical that his lawyers try to use this to discredit the whole thing. Any lawyers would do the same. 

If Britney, the victim herself, is saying that the docs are lying, how can she use it as source of information? I mean, it's a reach obviously, but too good one to miss. 

Ok but to play devils advocate, some things may not be TRUE.. While other's are TRUE and are factual pieces of information that happened during her conservatorship. For instance the abuse, and the bedroom monitoring and the financial mis handling of her money, ALL OF THAT can be true... While other details such as her breakdown and so on can be embellished and lies that sparked them being able to get her into this ******* conservatorship...

THINGS are not so black and white. With that said I am done for the night cause talking to some of you, maybe not the most mature folks is like talking to a ******* wall!!! for real.. 

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

You people are so dramatic, maybe you should leave the fanbase.

Some of you do not act like fans at all.

You can disagree with what she posts but not label her as 'erratic' or jump on the opportunity to attack her any chance you get.

You and I have been back and forth about this so many times it's so old. 

You want to label me and other fans who have the same mentality that we are dramatic, unsupportive, not true fans etc yet we are not allowed to call you and people with your same thoughts delusional, unrealistic, and out of touch with reality.

Some of her posts are erratic and come off like all the lights are not on upstairs and that is ABSOLUTELY okay because of the trauma and medication but it is still what it is regardless of the cause. She has been severely affected mentally due to it and will never be the same.

Now her father is going to use it all against her

• Love 1
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Ok but to play devils advocate, some things may not be TRUE.. While other's are TRUE and are factual pieces of information that happened during her conservatorship. For instance the abuse, and the bedroom monitoring and the financial mis handling of her money, ALL OF THAT can be true... While other details such as her breakdown and so on can be embellished and lies that sparked them being able to get her into this ******* conservatorship...

THINGS are not so black and white. With that said I am done for the night cause talking to some of you, maybe not the most mature folks is like talking to a ******* wall!!! for real.. 

Relax, I'm not one of those who think this is Britney's fault and that she should stay quiet. I was just pointing out why and how his lawyers might be using this, as there were a lot of fans not getting what they could use from her IG. 

For me, personally, she can do whatever she wants. Lawyers are trained to find loopholes in anything. If it wasn't in this IG thing, it would've been something else. Specially since her dad doesn't have a good case for him. 

I’m not sure what they think they’re going to get out of this.  Her post doesn’t help their case.  She didn’t say the docs were non-factual.  She just said she didn’t like how she was portrayed (obviously referencing her 2006-2008 stuff).  How does this “evidence” help them?   It doesn’t they are GRASPING.  I can only assume their going to try and spin it to sound like “Britney herself doesn’t like these documentaries, therefore the evidence Rosengart is using from them should be dismissed.”  But that’s not happening.  Can’t wait to hear Rosengart’s response.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I’m not sure what they think they’re going to get out of this.  Her post doesn’t help their case.  She didn’t say the docs were non-factual.  She just said she didn’t like how she was portrayed (obviously referencing her 2006-2008 stuff).  How does this “evidence” help them?   It doesn’t they are GRASPING.  I can only assume their going to try and spin it to sound like “Britney herself doesn’t like these documentaries, therefore the evidence Rosengart is using from them should be dismissed.”  But that’s not happening.  Can’t wait to hear Rosengart’s response.

They are trying to provoke a reaction out of her

5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

They are trying to provoke a reaction out of her

I hope she does choose to sit for a deposition.  Imagine currentney being deposed by Jamie’s big sloppy attorney….I imagine 2007ney “hey when you gonna go on a diet fat ****!?”:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block