Jamie Spears features Britney's Instagram post about documentaries as evidence for July 13th hearing

Message added by PokemonSpears,

This is not a thread to complain about Britney's comments towards the documentaries. If you have nothing positive to say about her, please don't comment. 

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

she's in the middle of a fiduciary dispute. It's not a civil case. It's Jamie who should be smart about what he is saying.

Yes.. currently is merely a fiduciary dispute.. an adult “he said she said” in front of a judge.. but Rosengart is building a case to file a lawsuit, we are talking about a human being being TRAFFICKED for years with the court’s approval. This is definitely going either civil or criminal and that’s why Britney should think twice before posting her thoughts on the subject.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Yes.. currently is merely a fiduciary dispute.. an adult “he said she said” in front of a judge.. but Rosengart is building a case to file a lawsuit, we are talking about a human being being TRAFFICKED for years with the court’s approval. This is definitely going either civil or criminal and that’s why Britney should think twice before posting her thoughts on the subject.

And then she can depose, be deposed and testify. Until then, she's just goofing off on IG and Jamie is stalling.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She and every single human being is entitled to an opinion, however, when you’re in the middle of a legal battle you gotta be SMART about what you say.

Which is why Jamie should be very afraid of perjury for saying he didn't bug Britney's bedroom in court documents :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

And Jamie did this in COURT DOCUMENTS. I know we're used to him getting away with things, but let's not crucify Britney for deleted IG posts that aren't even talking about the bedroom bugging allegations over what Jamie has done by abusing the legal system. 

Britney didn't even make a mistake. Jamie made mistakes and failed as a father since the year Britney was born. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Can someone explain why he did this? How is that going to help Jamie? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

In his small mind, he thinks her being dismissive of the documentaries would suddenly render them baseless. This would in turn “undo” the claims and accusations thrown since last year. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

What do you think this is all for? Rosengart is building his case to file a lawsuit 🤡 geez… 

i’m not even going to argue with you because you are dumb enough to understand the point 🤡🤡

• Like 1

Yeah I’m sorry but if she wasn’t hell bent on destroying the credibility of the documentaries this wouldn’t have happened. She really should bite her lip in this regard. Now it’s going to be used against her. And Rosengart has been using the substance of the documentaries, namely “Controlling Britney Spears” by the NYT, to make a case. What is her problem? Like come on gurl, aim your anger at those who deserve it. And yes Britney, the documentaries DID and ARE HELPING YOU GURL. And any fan that says otherwise is delusional and would wipe Britney’s *** if she asked them. Her words aren’t gospel. Such as in this case now, her words are getting her into trouble. 

That being said, her displeasure with how the documentaries framed her or displayed her doesn’t equate to discrediting the damning evidence such as the recordings and such. So I don’t see how it will have much bearing. Still, she needs to be more careful with what she says and who she targets. It’s like, GURL STOP SHOOTING AT ALLIES!! THEY ARE TEAM B NOT TEAM CON! GURL, STOP. Lol. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The only thing that Jamie should be focusing on right now is how he’s going to pay off all of his legal bills :roxxy:

His lawyer is so dumb.. taking this case that he knows he is not gonna get paid. There’s absolutely no force in this universe that will make any judge rule for Britney to pay for his traffickers’s legal fees.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jamie Spears trying to use Britney's words against her is imo yet another bullying tactic and an attempt to hurt her. He refuses to let her move on.

I think his lawyer is not good tho.. Wanting to compel britney to depose when there’s no suit going on :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

2 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Yeah I’m sorry but if she wasn’t hell bent on destroying the credibility of the documentaries this wouldn’t have happened. She really should bite her lip in this regard. Now it’s going to be used against her. And Rosengart has been using the substance of the documentaries, namely “Controlling Britney Spears” by the NYT, to make a case. What is her problem? Like come on gurl, aim your anger at those who deserve it. And yes Britney, the documentaries DID and ARE HELPING YOU GURL. And any fan that says otherwise is delusional and would wipe Britney’s *** if she asked them. Her words aren’t gospel. Such as in this case now, her words are getting her into trouble. 

That being said, her displeasure with how the documentaries framed her or displayed her doesn’t equate to discrediting the damning evidence such as the recordings and such. So I don’t see how it will have much bearing. Still, she needs to be more careful with what she says and who she targets. It’s like, GURL STOP SHOOTING AT ALLIES!! THEY ARE TEAM B NOT TEAM CON! GURL, STOP. Lol. 

like i have explained, and her lawyer explained in his papers, the allegations that Rosengart wants answers are made by other than Britney! So there’s no reason for James to compel Britney to depose beacause there’s no suit going on.

My personal opinion: Penny is going to rule for them both to be deposed 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block