Jamie Spears features Britney's Instagram post about documentaries as evidence for July 13th hearing

Message added by PokemonSpears,

This is not a thread to complain about Britney's comments towards the documentaries. If you have nothing positive to say about her, please don't comment. 

Just now, cubasterd said:

It could be years before all of this is settled. You are suggsting Britney wait YEARS to express her opinion, on her own, life on social media? YEARS? After being held in a coservatorship for over a decade where they forbid her from doing the exact same thing??

I know some of you fans mean well but I wish Exhale a down vote button so I could express MY opinion without having to type all these words.

Yes. She should wait. She was paid good money to write a book as well. It’s just not a good time for the rants when you have lots of legal stuff going on. I’m actually surprised her publisher hasn’t sued or backed out of her contract yet. 

5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Yes. She should wait. She was paid good money to write a book as well. It’s just not a good time for the rants when you have lots of legal stuff going on. I’m actually surprised her publisher hasn’t sued or backed out of her contract yet. 

These upcoming court proceedings and financial contracts should not be treated like shackles to make Britney Spears act on her 'best behavior'. Y'all hoovering these things over Britney like Jamie did her kids.

What the courts and Team-con did to Britney was wrong. It never should have happened. It will never happen again to Britney because the world won't let it and she doesn't seem like she'll lie down and take it.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

These upcoming court proceedings and financial contracts should not be treated like shackles to make Britney Spears act on her 'best behavior'. Y'all hoovering these things over Britney like Jamie did her kids.

What the courts and Team-con did to Britney was wrong. It never should have happened. It will never happen again to Britney because the world won't let it and she doesn't seem like she'll lie down and take it.

So dramatic. Not talking about things that are being written into your book that a publisher paid record amounts for isn’t really a far reach. 

• Like 2

It’s AMAZING that we get to have some unfiltered, genuine thoughts from her after 13+ years of manufactured, soulless statements. However, I’m not saying she needs someone to control her Instagram, but homegirl could do with a comms consultant big time… 

She’s also so proud of her past achievements, it would be fantastic to see her social media channels celebrate her artistic legacy in a professional manner. But keep swimming I guess.

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

It could be years before all of this is settled. You are suggesting Britney wait YEARS to express her opinion, on her own, life on social media? YEARS? After being held in a coservatorship for over a decade where they forbid her from doing the exact same thing??

I know some of you fans mean well but I wish Exhale had a down vote button so I could express MY opinion without having to type all these words. Cowards.

If that's what it takes to get a good outcome, then sure, why not?

11 minutes ago, Sia said:

If that's what it takes to get a good outcome, then sure, why not?

You can't guarantee anything. Thankfully, Britney has enough sense to enjoy herself and express her freedoms while shes still in her 40s; considering she was held captive through her late 20s and entire 30s.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I don’t get it? Everyone fought for her freedom and wanted her to be able to use her voice. Now that she is, some of her “fans” are saying that she’s erratic or wrong to do so. Just a reminder that this woman was trafficked for 13 years and unable to use her voice or rights.

Doesn’t mean she can’t be smart about how she chooses to use her voice. Having the freedom to say whatever you want doesn’t mean one should say whatever the hell they want. Attacking the documentaries, or the activists behind them isn’t smart. And, it seems ill-informed. Literally attacking people who put sweat into bringing attention to your cause and case. 

There’s nothing wrong in wishing for her to be more intelligent with what she chooses to say or who she chooses to attack in a public forum. And the criticism, in a public channel like a social media platform, is fair game. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

We all wanted Britney to be free so she could do and say as she pleases. Not so we could pick apart her words and actions. She's dealing in the ways that feel right to her. Are the posts in her best interest? I don't know. But she's expressing herself freely and I know that's all I ever wanted for her.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, cubasterd said:

Kaitlyn never says anything uplifting or useful. I’ve decided to not engage with that user.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Isla said:

This shouldn’t be allowed to be used as ‘evidence’. I’m guessing Mathew probably told Britney to take the post down. 

I think Big Sloppy is just clutching at straws. There is no “evidence” in any of B’s IG post about Jamie’s financial malfeasance. And this filing is completely irrelevant to why Jamie disrespected the court by dodging 3 depositions. AND it doesn’t address why Big Sloppy disrespected the court by not tucking in his shirt. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Unfortunately in her case, right now, no, she can't. Everything she posts could possibly be used against her. Team Con is that evil.

The best thing for her would be - make an obscure email that couldn't be associated with her and use it to make fake account and just ****post.

Lots of celebs do that. Example- Grimes on Reddit, Gaga on GGD, Lil Nas on ATRL...

If I was her, I'd keep my Ig cute and tame and just wildly ****post somewhere where Team Con couldn't find me. It is possible to be anonymous and trash your family and no one would ever guess you're a celeb.

Hey Banana Alice… :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Let's see Mr. COLON GRINCH ....  How could that be used against her? If Britney's legal team allows her to continue to post certain types of statements on social media, it is because they have a very good card up their sleeve ,her lawyer can read it first before posting, they would not allow her to dig her own grave, rather the Grinch is the one digging his own. What Britney publishes should not be a cause for concern, she is not alone and most likely she is being advised. She is playing chess in real life🧠 ... Maybe it would even be in some way, a subtle way to provoke him, her making those post..... PROVOKE WHAT? A trial... Every way you look at it, I see this man losing on all sides, Maybe and finally get them all to show their ugly faces 🤘🏽, I'm sure they have some good juicy evidence to present in a '' Future '' trial..... I wouldn't be surprised if Brit's team has photographs as evidence of where the audio and camera spying equipment was in his rooms, furniture and other places, and he gets ridiculed in court tomorrow, that boils the narcissist's ego, doesn't it?..... Manifesting this. 

This is my personal opinion, I am not asserting anything. But (I can only see the fear and desperation in this man). And it makes me laugh , he should get an Oscar for being the worst father ever🤡He wants to be remembered as such and so he will be, he already is in life.

´´Sending all the love, light, and strength to Britney & her team, for tomorrow...You have everything in your favor.´´. 🕯🦾

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block