Jamie Spears features Britney's Instagram post about documentaries as evidence for July 13th hearing

Message added by PokemonSpears,

This is not a thread to complain about Britney's comments towards the documentaries. If you have nothing positive to say about her, please don't comment. 

57 minutes ago, very_urban said:

LOL How is this making it hard? Anybody with half a brain would throw this argument into trash. Her not wanting her past being rehashed in documentaries has nothing to do with Jamie’s criminal activities.

Then praise elements of the documentaries and criticize others - making a blanket statement that ALL the documentaries are trash even though they gave us new evidence and corroborated her statements is NOT a good look while in a legal feud. She can say whatever she wants but not everyone will kiss her *** for it. 

4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Then praise elements of the documentaries and criticize others - making a blanket statement that ALL the documentaries are trash even though they gave us new evidence and corroborated her statements is NOT a good look while in a legal feud. She can say whatever she wants but not everyone will kiss her *** for it. 

THEY? The only doc that actually gave evidence used in court was CBS and that hasn’t even been looked into yet. Don’t pretend that they were all somehow helpful in getting her freedom. Rosengart joined the case because of Britney’s words not because of docs. And he was the driving force in getting her free. Also I’m sure that Vlasov would’ve come out with evidence even without CBS by this point.

10 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Her stating that isnt in any way 'relevant' and DEFINITELY not something a father should be using against his daughter in court..he is pathetic!! Clutching at straws..she can express herself how she wants ...she isnt forcing or trafficking anyone..shes a woman whos just got her rights back and there's still so much more she could and should do to this evil little man

True but he is not a loving father he will do anything to hurt her  

At the end of the day the whole world knows how messed up her father is. 
The  whole free britney and her testimony in court proves that to the GP. 

They are really reaching for anything at this point to bring her down. It’s not gonna work. They will get nowhere. She’s a free woman and can/should be able to say what she pleases. 

• Like 1

Crowd Surf and Michael Kane (Jamie's choice) need to be held accountable for their access to and control of Brit's account. Sketchy IG posts mean nothing. I only believe what comes directly from Britney's mouth. Last we heard from her was her testimony in court in 2021.  I believe some stuff on her IG are from her, like her poem, but who knows how many of her posts are getting changed, deleted by the team con to support their narrative.

11 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Yes.. currently is merely a fiduciary dispute.. an adult “he said she said” in front of a judge.. but Rosengart is building a case to file a lawsuit, we are talking about a human being being TRAFFICKED for years with the court’s approval. This is definitely going either civil or criminal and that’s why Britney should think twice before posting her thoughts on the subject.

Her statements are protected by anti-slapp statutes in California.

47 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Crowd Surf and Michael Kane (Jamie's choice) need to be held accountable for their access to and control of Brit's account. Sketchy IG posts mean nothing. I only believe what comes directly from Britney's mouth. Last we heard from her was her testimony in court in 2021.  I believe some stuff on her IG are from her, like her poem, but who knows how many of her posts are getting changed, deleted by the team con to support their narrative.

Please get out

• Haha 2

I don't see how this changes anything. She doesn't like that people are profiting from her without her consent. It would have been different if these documentaries would have investigated the conservatorship back then instead of taking advantage from the buzz to release them now. I don't see how he has a case.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Kletus said:

They’ll drag it through the courts for years. Jamie will never sit for a deposition. He’s too old and won’t live long enough. Lou might have to return a few million dollars but it’ll be hush hush and she’ll continue being successful, just with a bad reputation. A sad story through and through how they enslaved and exploited someone for their own gain. That is just part of the human condition 

No, don’t say this! We need positive energy out there right now about this. Lou Taylor will be exposed for everything that she is and it will be more than a “few” millions that will have to be returned. Not to mention any criminal charges that may come after Rosengart is done with her, nobody will want her working for them or to be associated with her!

She’s made allegedly at least $18 million off Britney’s money and we also don’t know which celebrity businesses linked to her are actually affiliated with Britney’s money because she’s allegedly had so much access to it… A lot more information will come out once the investigation really kicks in and they stop trying to delay this. 

Let’s also not forget about how much money the state of California will be required to pay back Britney for even allowing this mess to go on for 13 years under their authority. They have a lot of money and will be fine once Britney’s payout has been made. I’m sure it’s all part of Rosengart plans. 

Jamie is just trying to stall in hopes that he will die before he is arrested. POS old ******* won't get away with this and neither will the others.

Anyway, has Britney even seen these documentaries? They were fantastic and well done. Controlling Britney Spears especially was so good and respectful to her, but it was also getting the word out about this corruption. They didn't even really show her bad years in that one. Which we all have bad years, and that doesn't make her any less strong. I feel like she hasn't really seen these and someone is feeding her BS. Maybe this is why she won't talk to Felicia, because she did the docs. IDK. But these docs helped her and I wish she would realize that :(

• Like 1
11 hours ago, TomasBR said:

Well, I do remember she saying in one of this posts that the docs were lying or telling things that were not true. 

Now, if Rosengart is using the informations that the doc brought up to press Jamie to a deposition, it's only logical that his lawyers try to use this to discredit the whole thing. Any lawyers would do the same. 

If Britney, the victim herself, is saying that the docs are lying, how can she use it as source of information? I mean, it's a reach obviously, but too good one to miss. 

I don't remember her saying the docs were lying or non-factual (someone correct me if I'm missing something please!), I thought she's just been saying she doesn't like how she was portrayed. I'm sure it hurts every time people pull up photos of her from 07-08. Using her trauma for entertainment.

I can't see how Jamie's team is going to get anywhere legally with this, it just looks like an attempt to silence Britney to me. I think they want to scare her away from ranting on Instagram anymore because it makes Jamie look bad when she speaks her truth.

52 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

At what time is the hearing today? And what can we expect?

It’s at 1:30 PM (Los Angeles time) 

I think today the judge will rule regarding the motions to compel Jamie for his deposition and producing documents and to compel Britney to sit for a deposition as well. 

I might be missing some other stuff tho but let’s hope for the best outcome today and for a mod to open a thread for updates 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It’s at 1:30 PM (Los Angeles time) 

I think today the judge will rule regarding the motions to compel Jamie for his deposition and producing documents and to compel Britney to sit for a deposition as well. 

I might be missing some other stuff tho but let’s hope for the best outcome today and for a mod to open a thread for updates 

yes those are the motions for today!

then we have in a few days the lynne’s petition and days after the lou taylor’s motion to quash the subpoenas and the 12th accountings 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block