Mathew Rosengart EXPOSES Tri-star and proves they were involved in Conservatorship and took $18 million

9 minutes ago, G-unit said:

5% of Britney’s earnings for nearly 14 years equates to $18 million…making Britney’s earnings $360 million, but Britney is worth only $60 million.  I know she had other people to pay….but in the amount of $300 MILLION?  Nah.  Make it make sense.

Her net worth should have been at least $60 million before the conservatorship! She was surrounded by professional predators!

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

They planned to **** her from the start. This is literal human trafficking. SO ****ed up. These people seriously need to rot in the most damned parts of hell for eternity.

I'm not surprised but omg it's so jarring to see that in writing. Disgusting what they did to her.

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, mattdw said:

Her net worth should have been at least $60 million before the conservatorship! She was surrounded by professional predators!

It was frequently reported to be north of $250 million before 2011 if my memory holds up. Then it was suddenly reported as $60 million in 2019, also when the first cracks in team con started showing.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

And, there's this ... one of Jamie's lawyers sent an email to Taylor before going to court and creating the temporary conservatorship, saying, "We have run into a problem with [the] judge selection ... the only judge who will be able to hear our case on Friday is the one **** [sic] who will not give Jamie the power to administer psychotropic *****."

How long had they been drugging her before the cship was in place?  :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

That was clearly a priority for them (being able to administer psychotropic *****)

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block