Paris Hilton says Britney and Christina have a lot of respect for each other

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Hmmmm am I the only one thinking Paris is using Britney to be relevant?

I swear she's the only one 'leaking' details about her wedding, her life, ... while others stay silent about it.

I see threads like "Paris Hilton says..." every single day for the past few weeks.

We get it, you're her friend.

If Britney wanted the world to know how her wedding went in details, she'll tell it herself.

What friends runs immediately near a mic to start ditching the details?

Sorry but that doesn't sound like a good friend at all imo.

I think Britney benefits from the friendship as Paris knows how to have fun and someone who understands what Britney is going through. I think it’s healthy she has fun friends to spark joy in her life again. Just like with Cade, she needs fun energy again since team con sucked the life out of her.

• Like 6
26 minutes ago, etherealcat said:

can someone explain the feud between brit and xtina? i always see their fans fight with each other but never got why...

Well early on Christina would do a lot of trash talking of Britney and then proceed to copy/mirror her every chance she got

Britney was usually pretty diplomatic during the early 00's, although she threw some shade here and there (but never anything as blatant as Xtina, like, for example, when she went on tour with Justin Timberlake right after him and Britney had their messy breakup). 

It seemed to cool off in recent years, but then Britney blasted her on IG a few months ago. It could have been a misunderstanding. Maybe they're starting to slowly iron things out. 

• Like 7
3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

what ???

Paris has her own career. she loves brit brit they are BFFs !!

PARIS HILTON = REALITY TV QUEEN 

PARIS IS ICONIC ! SHES PARIS ****IIIIINNNGGG HILTON !

SHE HAS HER OWN MONEY AND CAREER !!

JUST STOP !!!

PRESS PLAY BABE:

p20333746_b_h8_aa.jpg

paris-in-love.%7Bformat%7D

paris-hilton-paris-in-love.jpg

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Did everyone forget when Britney posted that seductive pic and randomly said happy birthday Fausto which just happens to be Christina’s estranged fathers name, and on his birthday! 

All in retaliation for xtina doing prerecorded bday messages and ‘Jamie’ being used in the promo 

That was catty, and way before the ‘I’m happy for her’ fiasco. 😮💨

• Love 3
  • Haha 6

Maybe if Britney said this I’d believe it, but she literally dragged Xtina a few months ago and that’s the last she spoke of her.  Ofc Paris is gonna say that, what’s she gonna be like “Christina respect Britney, but Britney absolutely hates her!”

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I swear she's the only one 'leaking' details about her wedding, her life, ... while others stay silent about it.

I see threads like "Paris Hilton says..." every single day for the past few weeks.

We get it, you're her friend.

If Britney wanted the world to know how her wedding went in details, she'll tell it herself.

What friends runs immediately near a mic to start ditching the details?

Sorry but that doesn't sound like a good friend at all imo.

The only things Paris has openly said in public are arguments directly exposing the lies said by "sources"

Also, Paris has zero needs to use Britney...Paris comes from money, will never run out of money, she has a literal empire of her own and will never have a need to use Britney.

Also, they are friends...I'm sure Britney in conversation they know what they can both say about each other to the media. Paris has never disclosed any intimate or private matter about the wedding, only positive things to discredit the "sources"

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

:dead_falling_wig_dying:

For the longest time it literally was because they were the two biggest pop girls (1999-2000). Britney was obviously always a bigger name and more famous, But Christina’s debut had huge chart success with its singles.  In addition, they were friends from working on the MMC together…So of course, the media wanted to create this cat-fight: two former friends bitter towards the others success.  But there was no animosity at all.  UNTIL 2002.   JT broke up with Britney and got Christina to join him on his tour.  At this time, Xtina went on a full-blow public smear campaign referring to certain artists as “not true artists”, blasting Britney for lip syncing, and overall just having a very “I’m better than her” demeanor when asked about Britney.   She was also EXTREMELY pressed that MTV cut to JT’s reaction during the 2003 VMA’s and didn’t broadcast her full kiss with Madonna.  Britney did respond to a lot of what Christina said…but for the most part she remained classy in her responses.  She threw shade here and there, but compared to Xtina, Britney was just defending her name and imo had a right to be a little shady.  Britney even complimented Christina during promotion for ITZ after X totally dogged her.

Last I remember hearing about the two they had sent each other gifts when their babies were born (this might have been a lie it was never confirmed to my knowledge) so it seemed they had made peace.  But according to Britney’s post about Xtina a few months ago, she claims Christina knew some of the behind the scenes stuff about the conservatorship and did nothing…so who knows.

the only pressed fans are Christina’s Stan’s and it GENUINELY is because Britney continues to be more successful and famous than Christina. That is really all there is to it.  There are some toxic Britney Stan’s that start sh!+ online, but honestly there’s no need, Britney’s success does all the talking so those Britney Stan’s just look as foolish as Christina’s.

lol end 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Mmmm... Respect? Yeah probably! But alot of love? I seriously doubt it. It's not only because of the media, Xtina was bad toward Britney so many times in the past, Britney "called her out" few months ago... Maybe they talked in private and things are better now but they are definitely not friends.

But Paris just wanted to calm things down I guess, we can't blame her for that. She's a nice girl.

Christina was one of the first and ONLY people to write a lengthy post in support of Britney getting out of the conservatorship 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block