Paris Hilton says Britney and Christina have a lot of respect for each other

There was def jealousy back in the Day . Drink now is nothing but lovely about Britney . 
I’m team Britney 100% but I have to kind of understand Xtinas shoes of being asked about Britney in like every single interview I’d even grow tired and walk away .

9 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Mmmm... Respect? Yeah probably! But alot of love? I seriously doubt it. It's not only because of the media, Xtina was bad toward Britney so many times in the past, Britney "called her out" few months ago... Maybe they talked in private and things are better now but they are definitely not friends.

But Paris just wanted to calm things down I guess, we can't blame her for that. She's a nice girl.

So a few things…I personally don’t care about whether they are or not on friendly terms, however, you can’t hold a grudge for someone’s past behavior. They were both very young when they started with completely different personalities and they were both women when back in the day women were not respected unless they were also s** symbols. A Christina has changed a lot throughout the years and she was the first celebrity to acknowledge and publicly tweet about Free Britney.

A few fans here hate her because she didn’t want to speak about Britney on the red carpet, but that was her night and she was there to promote her album I believe. She’s also not a fan like we are, her life and career doesn’t really revolve around Britney, IMO it was understandable she didn’t want to speak about Britney on her night. 

Also, “love and respect”, it’s the industry talk of “they don’t hate each other” “they’re respectful of each other”. It doesn’t mean they’re best friends, it doesn’t mean they FaceTime each other…No. It simply means they’re both living their individual lives without hating each other. Paris NEVER said they are friends, that’s just fans adding to what Paris mentioned.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I do actually think deep down there is love and respect. But they will never be close again. The industry is toxic, so are fans and there is clearly hurt issues buried deep. 

I wouldn’t be surprise if Paris organised a catch up with the both of them: they all love the PR, just for fun :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, jokobish said:

Christina was one of the first and ONLY people to write a lengthy post in support of Britney getting out of the conservatorship 

This. People forget that she was first and almost the only one who voiced her support for Britney. Everyone else started supporting her publicly after she got out of it. 

• Like 1

I actually believe it.  They might not be super close or not even friends (given that she wasn't invited to the wedding), but I do believe they at least respect each other as peers in the pop scene. 

I also don't think Britney saw the full video (or the multiple angles) of that "I'm happy for her video" video, which is why her dragging Xtina felt out of context when she didn't even say anything wrong and was clearly being interrupted and rushed off, and given that she was the first celeb to support #FreeBritney. Now if we're talking about the past when both were always in headlines, then yeah that was a different story lol.

I feel like any of their rivalry now is all media and fan driven, and not actually driven by themselves.

16 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Hmmmm am I the only one thinking Paris is using Britney to be relevant?

I swear she's the only one 'leaking' details about her wedding, her life, ... while others stay silent about it.

I see threads like "Paris Hilton says..." every single day for the past few weeks.

We get it, you're her friend.

If Britney wanted the world to know how her wedding went in details, she'll tell it herself.

What friends runs immediately near a mic to start ditching the details?

Sorry but that doesn't sound like a good friend at all imo.

No, you aren’t the only one. I’m not fond of Paris and have been avoiding all threads about her. 

Paris is not the popular girl that she used to be so she had to befriend Kim K (she was so annoyed at the mention of Kim’s name that she walked out during an interview) and through Cade, she rekindled her “friendship” with Britney. 

Some fans say “Paris has been so nice and so supportive of Britney”. Well, so would anyone who’s looking to get something out of the mere association of being Britney’s friend. 

What true friend would call the paparazzi and have their friend that they care about photographed?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10606217/amp/Britney-Spears-driven-longtime-friend-Paris-Hiltons-gated-community-Los-Angeles.html

britney-spears-driving-to-paris-hilton-s

2543462700000578-2936000-Decisions_The_s

• Love 1
20 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

Paris Hilton Turn You On Lyrics:

Everybody's looking at me But it's alright, I like attention The club's not hot until I walk through They stop and stare and watch me move Like "Damn, I like that" I'm **** and you know it Clap your hands Oh, it's like that I'm not afraid to show it, understand? Yeah, I'm hot, ***** Don't be mad at me go check your man Girls and boys are looking at me I can't blame 'em 'cause I'm ****, ow!

Turn you on, turn you out Give 'em something to write about

Paris' debut album is what got me through Britneys pregnancy years. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Technically, just for the year leading up to blackout.lol

• Love 3

you can "love and respect" someone and still call them out on their bull****. i'm sure britney does respect christina as an artist, but as a friend? nah. and that's ok. they don't need to be besties, they both live very different lives. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Hmmmm am I the only one thinking Paris is using Britney to be relevant?

I swear she's the only one 'leaking' details about her wedding, her life, ... while others stay silent about it.

I see threads like "Paris Hilton says..." every single day for the past few weeks.

We get it, you're her friend.

If Britney wanted the world to know how her wedding went in details, she'll tell it herself.

What friends runs immediately near a mic to start ditching the details?

Sorry but that doesn't sound like a good friend at all imo.

She didn't share any detail when talking about the wedding though? Actually, she never  shared any kind of personal info, even back in 2007. The only times she speaks about Britney is to compliment her, say that she loves her, and turning down some rumors. That's it. There's a reason Britney has invited her to her wedding despite not being seen with her on picture for more than a decade.

Btw have you seen her reaction for Britney's wedding? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block