Britney thanks Versace for making her dress and feel like a real life princess

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Although I give Britney full credit for not chopping it off into a micro mini before she walked down the aisle...

I wonder what it looked like with the original long gloves and pearls? 

:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

I died 😂😂😂.  The tiny gloves were a choice lol.  The pearls were still on the dress tho, she didn’t have them removed.  They were on the back.

Edit: ohhh there were pearls on the gloves! I see!  My bad!

6 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I died 😂😂😂.  The tiny gloves were a choice lol.  The pearls were still on the dress tho, she didn’t have them removed.  They were on the back.

Edit: ohhh there were pearls on the gloves! I see!  My bad!

The sheer gloves were supposed to come all the way up to touch the part of the dress that wrapped around her arms.

And then the sketch shows delicate pearls around her neck instead of that thick ribbon choker with the broach in the center.

Donatella must have been having a silent conniption.  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The sheer gloves were supposed to come all the way up to touch the part of the dress that wrapped around her arms.

And then the sketch shows delicate pearls around her neck instead of that thick ribbon choker with the broach in the center.

Donatella must have been having a silent conniption.  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

spacer.png

the thing with sketches is they always look so pretty, but that won't necessarily translate the same in real life. Maybe the long gloves didn't look great, or most importantly, didn't feel comfortable to Britney.

Tbh I feel like no gloves at all would've fitted better the style of the dress, but the short gloves is like very Britney-ish lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing with sketches is they always look so pretty, but that won't necessarily translate the same in real life. Maybe the long gloves didn't look great, or most importantly, didn't feel comfortable to Britney.

Tbh I feel like no gloves at all would've fitted better the style of the dress, but the short gloves is like very Britney-ish lol

I agree with you, honestly the sketch is SO pretty but I have a hard time picturing the long gloves on Britney! Ultimately I thought it looked very pretty and very “her” the way she wore it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block