Britney's sons reportedly aren't attending her wedding

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, this is a reminder they are her children.

47 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Maybe they were too nervous to be in a room full of celebrities like Selena Gomez, Drew Berrymore, Madonna, Paris Hilton, etc etc

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Lol

They are normal kids. They don’t entertain and seemingly are not aloud to embrace Britney’s true identity in the world. 

Could be a bit of ableism on Kevin and his wife’s side as well. 

9 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

THIS.

They’re just TEENAGERS… Its so ******* weird, specially with her mom situation for the last two years and knowing HOW MUCH she had suffered, knowing HOW MUCH this day means to her and HOW MUCH she loves them :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

What a DISGRACE  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

It does not surprise me tho… They seem just like their useless dad :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I agree.. I understand that they have a different point of view that has been influenced by their dad/team but now they are ******* adult, they have internet, didn't they read what their mom went thorugh?!! So sad!!!

• Like 2

I understand people are fans, but that doesn´t make any of us know who they are. I want to believe they love one another, but we don´t know how they feel about Britney as a mother, or Sam or how things have happened. We really have no idea. Speculating is just a dog chsing its tail.  Do I find it unfortunate? I do. I would have been there for my mom at any age, unless I strongly disagreed about something or my mom hadn´t been as great with me, but this is MY context.

• Like 4

I hope I don't get dragged for this

But Kevin's parenting can't be good and I feel like he ruined the boys. I mean, didn't one of them wear the pot dispensary brand Cookies? They vape and smoke and aren't even 18 yet...

I think there is some sort of strain and skewered relationship. It's very sad. 

I firmly believe it's about the post Britney made a few weeks ago about Kevin and the boys are upset.

It could also be about her IG nudity posts. A lot of people speculate the boys get teased/bullied about her Instagram.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, as sad as it sounds, there may be a reason.

Not trying to defend Kevin, but there are many reasons why this is the case other than him not wanting them to go. First we don't know how far in advance this date was planned, it was probably kept a secret until last minute, maybe the kids had a trip planned or school or who knows. 

There's also the fact that if no family is gonna be there, and if Britney is gonna be with the guests, what are Sean and Jayden supposed to be doing the whole time, or with whom they're gonna spend the time with? Or maybe they just don't wanna be exposed if there's people they don't know, or the press, or who knows. Maybe they just didn't want to go, and they'll spend time with them privately in another time. Probably they already did, don't Americans do these rehearsals or whatever the day before the actual wedding? Or that only happens in movies? lol 

We have to remember TMZ has a way to present "their truths", and more often than not we end up hearing the complete story from other sources. 

when did I write this? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I have blurred memories from this morning, probably was in the middle of a zoom  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2

Britney is getting her second chance with Sam and their future child. She can be the mother she always wanted to be since the cship robbed her of that. The mini Kevin’s will probably one day regret it, I mean who wouldn’t want to support their mom on her special day. Ugh such a sad topic. 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Honestly if I was a teenager and my mom would constantly upload ugly noodes and cringy videos on her social media I would distance myself too teens feel embarrassed by everything.

This is a consequence of the non stop noodes and random videos. Britney can post whatever she wants but the simple fact is that her kids probably feel awkward about it and are staying away. At 15 and 16, that’s the last thing any teenager wants to see of their parent/s 

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

This is a consequence of the non stop noodes and random videos. Britney can post whatever she wants but the simple fact is that her kids probably feel awkward about it and are staying away. At 15 and 16, that’s the last thing any teenager wants to see of their parent/s 

I bet the kids in school mock them relentlessly. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I bet the kids in school mock them relentlessly. 

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Honestly if I was a teenager and my mom would constantly upload ugly noodes and cringy videos on her social media I would distance myself too teens feel embarrassed by everything.

3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Oh please, Britney was pole dancing in Gimme More when they were infants and nude in Womanizer. Stop trying to bring your hatred of Britney’s newds into everything. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I like how you are discussing this as if you know exactly what’s going on in their minds and what their relationship is like.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I agree that it’s a factor, but we have to remember that Britney had the kids 70% of the time for a good part of their lives. As they got older, it seems they made the decision to spend most of their time at Kevin’s. We have to remember that they may not know who Britney is now that she’s off of those heavy mind and mood altering ***** that she was on for all of their lives. Jayden’s gf had posted that he was genuinely terrified of Britney when she was off her meds. Britney has clearly struggled with mental health issues, and that’s none of our business…but i don’t think it’s fair for people to shame her kids for not being fully comfortable with her situation right now. They may have a rich mom, but i doubt anything about their lives has been easy. Them wishing her well but not attending speaks volumes. I hope one day they all can bond and heal. 

When did his gf say that? Do you have a picture? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block