Britney's sons reportedly aren't attending her wedding

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, this is a reminder they are her children.

4 minutes ago, Jelly Spears said:

When I was a teenager I never thought of my parents as lame, or losers and enjoyed spending time with them.

Society thinks every teenager hates their parents lol I was pretty close with parents when I was teen too! 

I don't want to judge Britney’s kids, but there was a blind item months ago saying that they only see Britney as meal ticket and I believe that now! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

If I were Britney, the boys won’t be getting ONE CENT from me once they turn 18. Lots of rich entrepreneurs and celebrities cut their children out of their wills and close their wallets. Let’s see how things go for them when they don’t have mums $$$$$ anymore 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

For people saying they're not going because they're teens I say bull****!!! Travis' kids are also teenagers and went to another country to attend their dad's wedding to Kourtney. 

And unless the press is invited, I'm pretty sure there will be a cellphone/social media ban! So, not wanting their pictures being taken is not an excuse 

Social media ban? She's marrying a social media influencer.. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I see what you're saying, but Sean/Jayden made their choice, they are old enough to move out of their house at 16 in my country, they can choose to not go to her wedding. However it is sad. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

If you follow any of their social media, or their girlfriends, it’s clear this is by choice. Nothing to do with kevin. I’m trying to be respectful here, but it has been implied multiple times that they don’t have much of a relationship with Britney right now 

because of her mental health obstacles. 

Britney’s mental health?  The conservatorship created a massive obstacle and immediately intervened on her command as a parent and mother. Parental alienation is a huge factor here. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

This is not a case of kids growing up and doing their own thing. This is her wedding, a special occasion!! I was present for the second wedding of my father even tho I didn't like his wife much. This is insane people, it's not normal 

what’s insane is forcing people to do something they don’t want to do

if they don’t want to attend the wedding they don’t have to

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Britney’s mental health be the main reason is BS. The conservatorship created a massive obstacle and immediately intervened on her command as a parent and mother. Parental alienation is a huge factor here. 

I agree that it’s a factor, but we have to remember that Britney had the kids 70% of the time for a good part of their lives. As they got older, it seems they made the decision to spend most of their time at Kevin’s. We have to remember that they may not know who Britney is now that she’s off of those heavy mind and mood altering ***** that she was on for all of their lives. Jayden’s gf had posted that he was genuinely terrified of Britney when she was off her meds. Britney has clearly struggled with mental health issues, and that’s none of our business…but i don’t think it’s fair for people to shame her kids for not being fully comfortable with her situation right now. They may have a rich mom, but i doubt anything about their lives has been easy. Them wishing her well but not attending speaks volumes. I hope one day they all can bond and heal. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Within the last few months. I was following her Snapchat but ended up removing her bc it was super creepy on my part. If you dig through Twitter, you’ll find some screenshots. She was never shading Britney tho. 

thank you

it doesn’t surprise me. britney’s said many times now that her sons are more or less distant from her. i don’t know why people are quick to blame them. they don’t know anything regarding the situation

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I agree that it’s a factor, but we have to remember that Britney had the kids 70% of the time for a good part of their lives. As they got older, it seems they made the decision to spend most of their time at Kevin’s. We have to remember that they may not know who Britney is when she’s off of those heavy mind and mood altering ***** that she was on for all of their lives. Jayden’s gf had posted that he was genuinely terrified of Britney when she was off her meds. Britney has clearly struggled with mental health issues, and that’s none of our business…but i don’t think it’s fair for people to shame her kids for not being fully comfortable with her situation right now. They may have a rich mom, but i doubt anything about their lives has been easy. Them wishing her well but not attending speaks volumes. I hope one day they all can bond and heal. 

Yeah, The overall implications of the conservatorship on Britney’s relationship to her own children hasn’t really been discussed. But we can see it now.

The boys won’t have a bigger perspective on what has happened until they are much, much older. Living their own lives without Kevin’s influence.

I wish them all healing in this. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, neko said:

thank you

it doesn’t surprise me. britney’s said many times now that her sons are more or less distant from her. i don’t know why people are quick to blame them. they don’t know anything regarding the situation

It has to be a very hard situation for all parties. They clearly love their mom, but even having to see some of the things she has said about Kevin probably puts them in a difficult spot. Kevin may be a loser and a leech, but he and Victoria provided them with a more traditional and stable home life. Add that to Britney’s struggles with being out of the con, and being more than likely completely off of meds has to be a lot for them. I’ve loved someone who was on lithium, and let me tell you, I’m not sure if it was worse seeing them on it, or off it. It’s a lot. I truly feel for all of them and hope one day they all realize that it was a bad situation that they had no control over. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

If you follow any of their social media, or their girlfriends, it’s clear this is by choice. Nothing to do with kevin. I’m trying to be respectful here, but it has been implied multiple times that they don’t have much of a relationship with Britney right now because of her mental health obstacles. The fact that a rep even made a statement about them not going says a lot about the current situation they’re in with their mother. 

What??? Lol - How would you even know their personal lives from social media and follow their girlfriends? Or even know who their girlfriends are??That’s weird as hell!! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Naes614 said:

What??? Lol - How would you even know their personal lives from social media and follow their girlfriends? Or even know who their girlfriends are??That’s weird as hell!! 

Oh shut up, we are all nosy stans. Screen shots were posted on Twitter and I checked it out to see if it was legit. They all have non private accounts. Apparently you missed the part where I said I removed her bc it was uncomfortable and weird for me. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Oh shut up, we are all nosy stans. Screen shots were posted on Twitter and I checked it out to see if it was legit. They all have non private accounts. Apparently you missed the part where I said I removed her bc it was uncomfortable and weird for me. 

Yeah super weird. 👍🏼

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block