Britney's sons reportedly aren't attending her wedding

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, this is a reminder they are her children.

I found that odd. Her boys spent more time with Kevin sadly cuz of cship. So obviously Kevin has more power to influence on boys. But we don't know what's really going on behind the doors. They drugged Britney to death during the cship years. Obliviously all these medicine affected her behavior. Hence it impacted her relationship with the boys. Maybe they are feeling embracement most of the time for her.

1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

Britney’s mental health?  The conservatorship created a massive obstacle and immediately intervened on her command as a parent and mother. Parental alienation is a huge factor here. 

I just wouldn't waste my time with some people here...They all have been fooled by the conservatorship, which is what they wanted. To alienate her and for the world to think she's either crazy, unstable, incapable of basic human skills and thoughts, or essentially a vegetable. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I’m so sad for her, this is making her heart break in million pieces I’m sure. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

No matter the reasons, there’s no valid excuses to me… and its not that much to give honestly, it’s just a day, just a few hours…  to support their mother.. I mean, doesn’t she deserve more respect as a mother ?

Anyway, life goes on, I wish her the best, and a beautiful and happy wedding :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Not sure if AP, but Page Six has better info from the Kaplan statement.

Kaplan did not confirm whether the teens did not receive an invitation from their mom or if it was their choice not to attend the nuptials, but the high-powered lawyer adds, “You can assume that the boys were welcomed to attend if they expressed that desire.”

https://pagesix.com/2022/06/09/britney-spears-sons-not-attending-her-wedding-to-sam-asghari/

• Love 2
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Not sure if AP, but Page Six has better info from the Kaplan statement.

https://pagesix.com/2022/06/09/britney-spears-sons-not-attending-her-wedding-to-sam-asghari/

You can assume? 
Kaplan is literally still interfering In Britney’s relationship to her OWN children. What a sick old, short man. 
Kaplan has always been about power and a pay check but my god, has he influenced a toxic co parenting relationship of Kevin and Britney by enabling the tabloid  media and the conservatorship itself. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

I think it’s weird people follow her kids on social media. 

I kinda agree. I don’t follow her sons on Instagram and I don’t even know their usernames. And tbh I’m not sure if they’d appreciate fans following them either. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Darec said:

God!!!.... How can he ban his children from not attending their mother's wedding 😥😔😔...this is sad, KF never surprises.
She mentioned she had an emotional day yesterday, maybe this is a bit relatable.  

that's exactly what I thought when I heard this today. she must have cried when she heard they weren't attending

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block