Britney's sons reportedly aren't attending her wedding

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, this is a reminder they are her children.

56 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I don’t follow them or even know their account names either — but if they have public accounts I would presume that means they don’t mind.

And they aren’t little kids anymore 🤷‍♀️

Fair point if they do have public accounts. But I'm not gonna follow them either way.

On 6/10/2022 at 2:56 AM, queenofhearts said:

I can't believe people are making excuses for them :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: b/c their "kids"

first of all they are 15/16 year olds. Old enough to make the decision to go to a wedding if they want, their mother's of all people. Sean is a senior in school now, and will go on his own next year so i'm pretty sure he's able to make that kind of decision, which is a disrespectful one at that.

I'm the last person to ever attack her kids, but this is disgraceful and they will regret it the rest of their lives.

Ungrateful little brats if you ask me. they should be ashamed of themselves

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: you don't even know why they didn't attend the wedding or what their relationship is like with britney (or sam for that matter) so who are you to judge? stfu lmaoooo

this actually goes for a lot of you in here, imagine how britney feels knowing her own fans are calling her sons ungrateful brats, none of you ever think about that? we don't know the full story and I doubt we ever will so zip it

• Love 4
  • Like 5
11 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: you don't even know why they didn't attend the wedding or what their relationship is like with britney (or sam for that matter) so who are you to judge? stfu lmaoooo

this actually goes for a lot of you in here, imagine how britney feels knowing her own fans are calling her sons ungrateful brats, none of you ever think about that? we don't know the full story and I doubt we ever will so zip it

This! People here are disguisting. We have absolutely no idea whatever is going on between her and her sons.

• Love 1

Aren’t one of them literally  begged followers to reveal Britney’s conservatorship secrets? Why should we care… yeah they’re kids, yeah they don’t like their mom’s fame, but guess what they stay to k-fed who literally sold his kids pictures to people magazine to make quick cash. So I’m literally over her family and acquaintances. I’m just here for her music but more the a decade we’re only talking about her private life. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I don't think they are close sadly. She mentions on instagram captions sometimes that they don't want to hang out with her. I think one of the main reasons she wants to have a baby is because she didn't really get the chance to raise her first two. They were so distanced that she was pretty much cheated out of being a mother to them, and they likely aren't as close as she was hoping. I honestly feel like they see her more as a big sister than a mom due to the fact that she had so little control over them and her own life. Normal mom things didn't get to happen, because she had to always be asking for permission also and it likely affected the entire dynamic for them. She will likely be way closer to any kids she has now after the end of the conservatorship.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block