Britney's sons reportedly aren't attending her wedding

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, this is a reminder they are her children.

I stan Britney and honestly never in my life was interested in her personal life until I found out about the conservatorship. Not even then, I was interested enough to learn who’s Jayden and who’s the other one because I stan the pop star Britney. 

BUT

If this is the case and don’t want to attend their own mother’s wedding, then there are two reasons for it: 

1. Kevin does not agree with it. 
2. They just don’t want to be there for their mother. 
I choose number two. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

All those years Britney was working , during the boys formative years. Kevin and co, Spears and co, were raisimg and brainwashing the boys.

She had 50/50 custody for 11 years.... :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: They went on tour with her, they saw her in Vegas, she clearly has raised them alongside Kevin. They are BOYS and will obviously like to spend time with their stoner dad rather than popstar mom. It's normal. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

How could you have an Instagram account and don’t post anything regarding your mother? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 
Remember when Kevin was caught smoking w**d at their house? That will explain a lot about how they were raised. Why would they post anything about Britney when in fact they might consider her brand cheesy and dated and uncool?

I’m outraged right now and I might be wrong, but I’m just giving my two cents about these two young boys… :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

1 minute ago, Style Holiday said:

How could you have an Instagram account and don’t post anything regarding your mother? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 
Remember when Kevin was caught smoking w**d at their house? That will explain a lot about how they were raised. Why would they post anything about Britney when in fact they might consider her brand cheesy and dated and uncool?

I’m outraged right now and I might be wrong, but I’m just giving my two cents about these two young boys… :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

You need to smoke a joint and let them do what they want

• Like 2
Just now, Style Holiday said:

Britney literally says her boys are embarrassed of their mum so them not attending isn’t a huge surprise I guess. The oldest one is 16,  Kevin can’t chain him up inside the house. This is a choice they made to not attend for many reasons that we are not allowed to mention here. Sam will have all this family there and Britney will have her “celebrity friends” 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Style Holiday said:

Oh, they have posted about her, and it's been swiftly deleted along with their accounts or posted on private accounts. 

One of the posts was:

Forgive who you need to forgive and move on with your life. People will do you wrong and when you refuse to forgive them it's like you're drinking poison, but expecting the other person to die. 

Oh, um, I like sam. He's good, he's nice.

alfd.jpeg

5 minutes ago, SavunTer said:

Oh, they have posted about her, and it's been swiftly deleted along with their accounts or posted on private accounts. 

One of the posts was:

alfd.jpeg

I didn’t know about this video, but still… why wouldn’t you want to be there for your MOM?:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I'm laughing with some here acting like KF is the great father who has concerns with his kids life and wouldn't want for them to be in event with Britney's family, or Sam, or Cade, or miss a day on school or whatever. Please. 

We are talking about the same guy who abandoned his new born children with their mama, to go party in bars and hook up with chicks, who doesn't know what work means, and live out of pensions.

No. If they are not attending is probably because of Kevin's ego, or still the consequences from years of conservatorship that grown the distance between Britney and her sons. 

Maybe Kevin asked for more money behind closed doors and was denied and now he’s being petty. Putting out this statement is 100 percent intentional. I have no doubt that the emotional day Brit described is related to this

1 minute ago, limecakes said:

Maybe Kevin asked for more money behind closed doors and was denied and now he’s being petty. Putting out this statement is 100 percent intentional. I have no doubt that the emotional day Brit described is related to this

That’s probably after she found out they refused to attend. Emotional day :( 

• Like 1

My ex-husband wouldn’t see me when I flew to New York with a baby inside me and Las Vegas when he was shooting a video !!! And as my brother’s best friend shows up to support a very pregnant woman in Vegas because he felt and PLAYED IT OFF TALKING AND EATING ICE ALL NIGHT,”  Britney allegedly wrote in a since deleted post on Thursday, April, 21. If you don’t divorce Kevin he will publicly do it to you.

:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

18 minutes ago, SavunTer said:

She had 50/50 custody for 11 years.... :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: They went on tour with her, they saw her in Vegas, she clearly has raised them alongside Kevin. They are BOYS and will obviously like to spend time with their stoner dad rather than popstar mom. It's normal. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

How do you know that her having 50/50 custody was on equal grounds as Kevin? They went on tour with her, but Britney was kept working and working. If Robin said “oh, she’ll work on her birthday” then they also could have said “oh, she’ll work while its her turn with the kids and someone else will watch them” (like Jamie). She was also constantly monitored and not allowed to have private conversations with her children alone. Just because she had this arrangement, doesnt mean she spent quality time with them or allowed to raise them how she wanted to. Maybe Kfed and his wife are really poisonous and have exaggerated their take on Britney 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Honestly it's probably not as deep as some of yall are making it out to be. Sure, it'd be nice if they were there but they're at an age where everything your parents do is lame and embarrassing. Sam has probably felt like part of the family for awhile now so the ceremony is probably nothing more than a formality for them. In any case, jumping to negative conclusions is kind of silly when we simply don't have the facts.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block