Britney out in Las Vegas with brother Bryan and Live Nation exec, demanded to be seated in main restaurant room not be taken to private room

Britney was spotted with a Live Nation exec during an outing in Las Vegas.

From a Las Vegas reporter

This, from Wednesday night: Soon after Carrie Underwood was seen departing @Carversteak @resortsworldlv , Britney Spears reportedly showed up w/ three male companions. She was in a pink strapless dress with a white hat, Brit and company were es***ted into the Knife Shop (!) private dining room, but she asked to sit in the main dining room. @reviewjournal

Diner at the restaurant recognized Spears’ companions as her brother, Bryan, and also Live Nation exec Kurt Melien. Social night, no business …

• Love 4
Just now, 3Pney said:

why would britney dine with live nation exec if its not business.

I mean ofc she can have "friends" within hollywood but tbh i do not see britney being friends with a live nation exec to have a casual dinner in a private area of the restaurant after all those years of isolation and also not liking the hollywood enviroment.

it must be some business related thing whether related to her or someone else.

True! Perhaps this executive just wanted to test the waters, if you know what I mean. It's been reported that JLo's new Vegas residency for 2025 is about to be cancelled so maybe their eyes are on Britney. But you need to go step by step 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

They are trying really hard to close that residency with her. I bet anytime shes in Vegas she agrees to take some meetings in exchange for all expenses paid lol and she ends up saying no lol  Timeshare vacation realness :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

queen behavior
britney gifs Page 59 | WiffleGif

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

why would britney dine with live nation exec if its not business.

I mean ofc she can have "friends" within hollywood but tbh i do not see britney being friends with a live nation exec to have a casual dinner in a private area of the restaurant after all those years of isolation and also not liking the hollywood environment.

it must be some business related thing whether related to her or someone else.

Maybe she’s not opposed to hearing offers or burning bridges with him. I would assume that she wouldn’t actually commit to a residency unless they agree to everything she asks for.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block