Britney's sons reportedly aren't attending her wedding

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, this is a reminder they are her children.

Here's what we know: the boys have been very private, even before the Con ended and that Britney wants to get married. We haven't even seen wedding photos yet. 

Let's be happy that Britney is finally getting to do something she has been waiting a long time for. 

And just be patient. With time, we'll get more information as to why the boys weren't there. There could be an important reason. Protecting their privacy, going to school, not risking getting run over by a jealous Jamie Lynn driving by to get a peek of the wedding, etc. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

They are very private and i doubt they want to be there with 100 guests taking pictures. We know they are close with her, they spoke against the conservatorship, they love her. There must be a reason why they are not attending. I am sure they will celebrate with them more privately.

13 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I generally agree with the sentiment about them being teenagers and maybe it’s no children event. Valid.

The part that is inappropriate is Mark Vincent Kaplan making a ******* STATEMENT about it to TMZ. It’s ok if there are personal or normal wedding reasons that the boys aren’t going to the wedding. But it’s no one’s business but theirs.

This is heinously inappropriate and unethical from Mark Vincent Kaplan. Did the boys sign off on an announcement being made? They are old enough to decide.

That is true and I do agree that statement was out of order and it's **** stirring. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

It speaks volumes that they won't be there. I really don't think they are that close with her. 

That's so sad cause almost everything she had to endure was to have the right to be with them

• Love 4
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I generally agree with the sentiment about them being teenagers and maybe it’s no children event. Valid.

The part that is inappropriate is Mark Vincent Kaplan making a ******* STATEMENT about it to TMZ. It’s ok if there are personal or normal wedding reasons that the boys aren’t going to the wedding. But it’s no one’s business but theirs.

This is heinously inappropriate and unethical from Mark Vincent Kaplan. Did the boys sign off on an announcement being made? They are old enough to decide.

Kevin and the boys have never made their own statements. It always comes from lawyer dude, who is all too happy to bill. If it were me, I would have said "idgaf and who cares! Too busy with other clients."

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, merci12 said:

Honestly...If I was 15 and my mom told me she's getting married tomorrow I'd roll my eyes and go back to playing Nintendo :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

I don’t mean to be rude or judge you because I don’t know you and I’m sure you’re lovely… but ouch. Maybe you have a point, and perhaps it’s just hard for me to understand this at 32 years old, especially since my parents never separated and got remarried.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block