Britney's sons reportedly aren't attending her wedding

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, this is a reminder they are her children.

1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

It's really not that uncommon nor sad that some people want to have very private or simple wedding ceremonies. I mean they could throw an after-party for friends and relatives. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Yeah I feel like either way she'll do something separate with her kids.

Who knows they could have COVID or something? If there's no valid reason i'm sure her kids will always regret it, but at this stage it is what it is, we don't know the full details so I don't think we should judge her children.

I just hope Britney still has a great day, she deserves it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

That’s sad, I just hope there’s an important reason behind it but there was absolutely no need for a statement, Kaplan did that on purpose to taint the occasion and make the public think that the boys hate her.

He is truly an evil crypt keeper.

• Like 1

Get TF outta here with all of you blaming Kevin Federline and some basic conspiracy theory, when in fact these two boys don’t want to attend their mother’s wedding because of jealousy.:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Thank God I didn’t want to learn who’s who because I knew it from the start that eventually they will grow up and blame their mother! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Just now, Style Holiday said:

Get TF outta here with all of you blaming Kevin Federline and some basic conspiracy theory, when in fact these two boys don’t want to attend their mother’s wedding because of jealousy.:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Thank God I didn’t want to learn who’s who because I knew it from the start that eventually they will grow up and blame their mother! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

ummm jealous of their own mother? how does that make sense?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, SavunTer said:

ummm jealous of their own mother? how does that make sense?

I didn’t say jealousy of their mother. I said jealousy and jealousy comes in multiples shapes and forms. Children are easy to manipulate and I’m sure as hell a father like Kevin hasn’t had anything nice to say about their mother! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

They’re old enough to say they want to attend and be able to do so. They’re not 5 years old. 
Maybe Britney’s non-stop n.udes on IG have really turned them off/embarrassed them and it’d actually their choice not to attend

Stop projecting your insecurities about her instagram onto her kids, now that is embarrassing.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

All those years Britney was working , during the boys formative years. Kevin and co, Spears and co, were raisimg and brainwashing the boys 

Child alienation is a narc's favorite tactic. There are pics of Lou posing with the kids.

They probably told the boys..." We love and care for you, your mom only loves to work and dance." And they would ply the boys with gifts yet Britney would have no money to buy them stuff... That .makes difference too 

Just the sort of thing narcs would do. Covertly planting lies while pretending to be loving. Very sneaky and vile 

Hopefully the boys do see through it. Unclear how much of their lives she was able to participate in though 

But in any case they are at the age to move on from parents so done is done

They will realize though. Someday. It will be fine

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Because whatever they're doing is more important than their mother's wedding? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

i didn't say that. i'm not going to judge teenagers nor think it's an indication of how they feel about their MOTHER and her chosen partner. 

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Just read somewhere that they didn't attend K-Fed and Victorias wedding either, is that true? Although they were super young back then.

correct! their daughter was there, boys were not. 

Not present: Sean, 7, and Jayden, 6, Federline’s sons with first wife Britney Spears, whom he divorced in 2007 after three years of marraige. Federline is also dad to Kori, 11, and Kaleb, 9, his kids with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block